Reviews for Stop Saying You Love Me
Matthew Jones chapter 3 . 9/12
Oh my god, your fanfictions is amazing and I hope you don't listen to Evier (I think that's her name). And who cares about proper translations? it's your story not hers and to be honest, I change small facts all the time to fit my stories or add a little humor and I'm sure (if she has written any fanfictions) she has as well. By the way, I love this story so much and I'm fangirling over it constantly!
Ahh okay, this is better, I will just pretend Harry didn't almost die and be happy that there is another person to torture Harry MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What? No I'm not crazy I just like it when Draco conforts Harry. -
Nope still don't like it, important characters aren't allowed to even pretend to die. :/ WHY WOULD HARRY DO THAT HE IS A F****** JERK AND IDIOT FOR STAYING "DEAD" WHEN HE COULD SEE DRAC HATE IT! Uhg but I keep reading.
You: Merry Christmas
Me: WTF DUDE!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS NO NO NO YOU CAN'T... UHG!
Hey I am in a bad mood to. I was yelling and snapping at everyone (I even accidentally yelled at my suicidal, abused, self harming friend... yeah that was bad, REALLY bad) and I was just mad at everyone and everything, I was also saying what I thought about everything, every little thing people did wrong I would point out. Wait why am I saying this? Sorry I should be telling you how amazing your story is and not complaining about my personal problems! Well as always I love this story and have no complaints. Yay -
Okay this is my only complaint so far and it is not that big of a deal but I think the scene where Ron and Hermione find out what had happened should of been WAY more emotional. Like saying there reactions to specific things, when Ron beat up Harry and how that affected him, when he was sent out of Quiditch (Quiditch?), to the thoughts and reminders of his friends (specificly Ron and Hermione) when he tried to kill himself. That would not only make the scene (in my opinion) 5 times better but also cause Ron and Hermione to be depressed and blaming themselves which would really help them understand Harrys pain (though they could never fully understand his pain and the pain they put him through). Still, amazing story! I love depressing and dark but this is also just.. just spectacular!
Aww sad and depressing yet hints of sweetness to come. Also the reason Harry didn't kill himself was so sweet and powerful, wow. :')
Draco Malfoy.. Draco Mal foi... same thing right? Even if it isn't it's close enough. Love your story, the darker (without important character death cause that annoys me so freaking much I just...) the better!
Love it, I freaking love it!
Oooohh *squeel* this is so dark and sad so I FRIKIN LOVE IT SO MUCH! YYYYAAAASSSS! Oh sorry, I like messed up situations and this is super fliped up. ;)
ShadowsofBlue chapter 18 . 1/23
Oh my gosh !You won't believe how much of my reaction to this was high pitched squeals , because I was left speechless at many of the scenes .The emotional dollar coaster did not help words to form in my head . Overall this was wonderfully written and the plot was actually really ploty .I honestly expect a whole lot more from you ,greater things . Keep Writing !
-ShadowsofBlue
autospellchecker chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
It's Wingardium. It's spelled wrong. Just had to point it out.
StereoKixProud8 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Wow always knew Blaise was trouble!
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow that was an amazing start to a probably amazing story i'm gonna keep reading you are a great author this was amazing. Sorry amazing is the only word i can think of to describe this well that and...
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sorry my fav word overall so far you are amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014