Reviews for Stop Saying You Love Me
StereoKixProud8 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Wow always knew Blaise was trouble!
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow that was an amazing start to a probably amazing story i'm gonna keep reading you are a great author this was amazing. Sorry amazing is the only word i can think of to describe this well that and...
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sorry my fav word overall so far you are amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Hermione cries Harry cries I ended up crying and saying I'm sorry idk though
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Her name is spelled Padma. And Draco would call Parkinson, Pansy.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Who is Padam? Parkinson's first name is Pansy...
God this awesome chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
This was so good! It really seems that life hates them but useally if 1 bad thing happens many more follow
AliB1149 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I did like this story (even if it was depressing) but I'm sorry, the endless author notes just ruin the flow. I can't read anymore which is a pity because the story is quite decent.
icebluedeath chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Someone teach me that blue balls hex...
docy chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
:C no sex scene! But... I was waiting for that! D: heheh I sound so perverted lol but ohh well :P cool fic and I like your humor, some people that review are just a holes so I wouldn't even bother and I was pretty surprised with how you acted back (that's a compliment btw) :) well thank you and woot
LadyLily chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I think the story, overall, is pretty interesting but it gets really annoying when there are so many AN's throughout the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
This is so frustrating to read. Mostly because of the Author notes. They are really not necessary. If you think you need to put an author note put it at the beginning or end of a chapter not in the middle. And Harry being raped countless is also really annoying. No offense, it's just it's not real that someone can be raped on more than one account and not defend themselves. Being raped is a horrible thing for anyone to go through but they learn from that and it makes a lot of people either depressed or stronger. Harry should be able to defend himself to Blaise, especially since he has a wand. He could hex Blaise but instead you turned him into this defenseless little boy.
Ferz chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I suppose it doesn't mean so much now, but I just read the review you got. I won't comment on the part about the caracters being insipid, because anyone can think what they want. I don't think like that, though. Il think your characters are just fine, so is your story.
What I wanted to say (seeing that I'm french, so I would know, right ? ) is this.
Malefoy : "foy" is an olf french word (middle aged or something) for "foi", wich means, as you CORRECTLY said, faith. Male is old french for "mauvaise", feminine of "mal" (faith is feminine in french), wich both mean bad. SO Malefoy actually means bad faith, AND JK Rowling probably made it on purpose.
And Draco IS latin, but you did not write anywhere that you thought it was french, just that it meant "Dragon", wich is also true.
SO : your story is great and congratulations on continuing it even with such reviews.

Ps : if some of my grammar isn't exactly right I'm really sorry, I do what I can ...
kimikoashahara chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
no no no Blaise wipe that smirk off ur face. i swear u do anything to my harry im dropping u lower on my character rating list and i mean really far. I wanna read chapter 2 so bad but im scared wat Blaise will do... Urgh im gonna press the button. ps great story so far
michikuchi chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
I like ur story. but i like it more angsty hehehe feels much deeper & sadder. but overall, love ur story.. btw, i kind feel angry too about the harsh review u got. i think it was too much. it was just a story, to be read. if he/she doesnt like, then just move to another one. (it's a simple logic, why make it complicated?) but cheer up, ur story has captured me till the end :)
Cristally08 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Hello, I finished reading your fanfic all day. I understand your feeling when you faced people who dislike about how you write or the plot, but don't make it you down. I'm sure many peoples support you, it goes same to me.

I enjoy it just minus when you put your small comment or effect in the middle of your story, I can't help to giggle ;a

Everytime you made Harry died...I just, oh NOOO
But you made him alive again, and I was so happy.

Too bad it seems you stopped writing, if you can write again, I would like to read them )

I like your story