Reviews for Blair Sandburg: Shaman, Guide, Wizard
atymer chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
This left me with a smile, that feels as if it should be broadened by more chapters. *sigh*
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I know it's been a while since you wrote this story, but please continue...! I'm really looking forward to reading more about the reactions those two are going to have and how others are going to react to them...
I hope you are going to write more!
:D
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
When you said romance, I was hoping for Naomi/Snape or Blair with some pretty witch. Well, at least the slash aspects were discreet. I like the idea of Blair and Jim as co-instructors for Muggle Studies, and doubtless if you continue the story Jim would take charge of castle security, especially where Harry is concerned.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
hee hee Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Terrific idea for a story. I could actually see Severus getting blind stinking drunk after Lily's wedding or her death and having a very short term relationship with another red head.
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
LOL!

I look forward to reading more of this.
Wildfury chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
cool
NabikiB chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Now, expand on it

And yes, when I saw the reference to SENAD I grabbed it. This is one bears turning into much, much larger, longer ficcie.
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
wel... i'm guessing the likely hood of this being updated is small, considering, but still- i like it!
Story-Blender chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Then what happend?

your in my storie alerts should you continue,(I hope you do) ;)
Mallie chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Oh please, you HAVE to continue this!
Bumpkin chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Now this is a story that you really should think more about finishing.. its a very interesting premise and I for one am very interested in seeing where you might take it.

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
Allyssianne chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
lolol... great story. You have got to do another in this set, Blair and Jim teaching... their reactions to Draco, Harry and the rest. Please.
shadow-cat720 chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
This is a pretty interesting story. Please update it soon!
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
They're asking Jim to help teach? Why do I think that this is a less than excellent idea?