Reviews for Blair Sandburg: Shaman, Guide, Wizard
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
When you said romance, I was hoping for Naomi/Snape or Blair with some pretty witch. Well, at least the slash aspects were discreet. I like the idea of Blair and Jim as co-instructors for Muggle Studies, and doubtless if you continue the story Jim would take charge of castle security, especially where Harry is concerned.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
hee hee Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Terrific idea for a story. I could actually see Severus getting blind stinking drunk after Lily's wedding or her death and having a very short term relationship with another red head.
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
LOL!

I look forward to reading more of this.
Wildfury chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
cool
NabikiB chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Now, expand on it

And yes, when I saw the reference to SENAD I grabbed it. This is one bears turning into much, much larger, longer ficcie.
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
wel... i'm guessing the likely hood of this being updated is small, considering, but still- i like it!
Story-Blender chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Then what happend?

your in my storie alerts should you continue,(I hope you do) ;)
Mallie chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Oh please, you HAVE to continue this!
Bumpkin chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Now this is a story that you really should think more about finishing.. its a very interesting premise and I for one am very interested in seeing where you might take it.

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
Allyssianne chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
lolol... great story. You have got to do another in this set, Blair and Jim teaching... their reactions to Draco, Harry and the rest. Please.
shadow-cat720 chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
This is a pretty interesting story. Please update it soon!
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
They're asking Jim to help teach? Why do I think that this is a less than excellent idea?
Cat323 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
This is really good! Should be more crossovers of these two! I lov the guy's reactions! Keep going! PLEASE!
cassy-australia chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Come on!UPDATE! There's only 1 other crossover of these two and more are needed!