Reviews for Impeccable
holy fuck I cant stop crying, Hermione and harry better have more fucking babies cuz i can't
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Damn, it really hurt to read this! You write this so beautifully & at the end wow, he has a 3 year old kid & another on the way...fuck, did that hurt:'( They love each other but they didn't get together in the end:(
Enchanter chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I read and reviewed this EIGHT YEARS ago, and added it to my Favorites list. I still love this story, and it gives me so many feelings. I just love reading dramione stories from the first wavers! Happy Dramione Day, and cheers!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was ouch. Beautiful and hurtful.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ahhh I hate these endings! You're mean :D
ever afters chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
omg how mean of draco. bastard.
Star chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Im sorry but I hated this one the whole point of dramione
Is for them to be TOGETHER not marrying someone else if this was a. Book I would have given it one star but keep on trying
I'mFineThankYouAndYou chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Why? Oh god, WHY?

(a.k.a. I like it. Good job.)
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
People make so much drama for themselves. Or rather, their authors make them make drama. This was still good though, don't get me wrong!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh...my heart just broke in two. How depressing. But depressingly beautiful. Your writing has such beauty, do you know?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Woah. I actually felt bad for Malfoy throughout the story... Then at the end...THAT happens! He got Pansy pregnant. Ugh. Amazing. Very well written!
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
aaaaw.. that was sad. it was well written. made me want to cry though. :(
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Evil evil malfoy:o sooooo evil ! Bastard:o lier:o doesn't love Mione !
HP0247 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh - that's so harsh. You write so brillantly, really, but there's so much darkness (thus the 'Angst' in the warning...), I really love your writings, I can't not read them.
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
WOW...how beautifully written...i mean i know im supposed to review the story but its awesome...so there is nothing wrong with it :)