Reviews for Dead Inside
Berserkerofhell chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Great story, dark and twisted but still fantastic. Awesome job.
SinisterChic chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Different. I liked it. I'm glad at least Willow survived
Brennan's Angel chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
It was a good story but should have been more.
Clement chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
I loved it!
t chapter 6 . 4/5/2004
this was very well written. great going.
ChArLiE chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
You are a really great writer, I love this, can't wait to see how it ends!
KatBlue4444 chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
I find it very good. Do keep going chicka. I likede it so keep going! Hoped you liked mine. Oh please pray for computer to come back to life.
mariahspuffy chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Just like Joss would have wanted it so far.
KatBlue chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
I like it dude. Still wanted Xander to be alive too. Could you you wing it for your devoted fan. Please. I'd do it for ya. keep em coming. Okay. bye Now!
SashaLynn chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
I have to say that this is interesting, haven't come across anything like this yet so good work. Can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Kate chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
Really great chapter! I'm lovin' it!
hotspike7 chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
i really liked it it was good. BUFFY BAD is the best ever! i luv that idea and u really should update soon, most of the people i write reviews for tend to not update and it gets me wel...ANGRY! lol well keep going its good so far!
KatBlue chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
I like it. It's wonderful I love the scene with Angel and Wesley and the controversy of the either bringing fred back or not was good. Angel always loving Buffy is so beautiful but I don't like that you killed Xander. He really loved Buffy and was human.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This is to the anonymous reviewer "always." The author wrote a summary that included this line: "Anyway, it’s still Buffy and Spike, more or less." So this is going to be a Spuffy story. This is just a note to prepare you.
KatBlue chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Men always hitting women when the are pmsing. Gee! That was good man. Wasn't that long. Keep going.