Reviews for Dead Inside
Chelsea chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
I'm back again I really am into this story I wanna know what happens to Fred and Buffy. I always kinda like the Idea of Buffy saving Fred and i actually kinda pictured it like this. So keep up with the updates. Maybe go with Spuffy-ness? If not it's still cool!
Kate chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Wow! This is a really great story! When do you plan on posting the next chapter? (just to make sure I don't miss it). Please keep going!
lil badass chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
its really cool
Brennan's Angel chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
yeah way to go spike lol good story keep em coming. update soon.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oh i like this story please finish! I'm Quite intriuged by Evil-Yet-Not-So-Much Buffy.
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
(Bunny)
Wow! Evil.
Update soon!
KatBlue chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Will she be saved or will you kill her? I thought that your dialogue was the best I've ever read Tammy. It was academy award winning writing. Keep at it. And read my story will ya!
RedsLover03 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hey. I was actually thinking of writing somthing along these lines but you beat me to it! lol Its great so far don't stop I wanna see what happens to fred and buffy!
N170017 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
that was cool. I have always liked the idea of Buffy saving Fred. Good story when will you be updating.
always chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I liked what you have written so far. You left me hanging which I'm still doing hanging. Talk about a cliffhanger for real. Just when it was getting good. Not realy for the whole B/S Love thing. A/B 4ever. Please continue though
Brennan's Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow! Buffy sure changed here but it was a good story but hope u update soon.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2