Reviews for Psychometric Musings
Alka Iris chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
Oh, this is beautiful. I'm new to the fandom, and to stumble on a fic like this early on is bliss. You've captured Karasuma so perfectly, and everything *about* what it means to be a Hunter and a Witch and part of STN-J and agh, I love this so much. You've captured her heart. thank you so much for writing this.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
Intriguing perspective. I liked it a lot, especially from the point of view it took.

Well done.
Zurizip chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
I'm late on reviewing this but...

FOLY HUCK.

As another Karasuma fan, I aspire to this level. Put simply, it is absolutly amazing.
wellduh chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
Wow, this is brilliant! Miho is someone who I don't usually pay much attention to, but this was really good. Keep it up!
havoc chapter 8 . 11/7/2004
This is beautiful. Really beautiful. I especially like the insights on why SOLOMON would take such young hunters- good thinking and a believeable motivation for them. I also really like having Miho's point of view- she's an interesting character and you've given her a lot of depth. The religious details were also good, very believable that the group would also focus on Catholics (shall not suffer a witch to live and all that). The English teacher in me also loves how well read you are- I'm always happy to see Yeats quoted and you made a good choice with the poem you did.

Reading your story, I'm going to suggest that, if you haven't read them yet, you'd really like Anne Bishop's Dark Jewels Triolgy. A Witch ("dreams made flesh") is born to be salvation of all her kind. I think you'd enjoy the books and the writing style. Plus, Jaenelle and Daemon's love story is even more fun than speculating on Amon and Robin.
LYW chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
A very interesting peice of work. I look forward to future chapters.
yamiyumetenshi chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
)) love all of these chapters! especially Tree of Knowledge. nice and in depth, all of them.

just one thing. for eidolon, you said that robin was pure and all, but in... i think episode 2 or 3, it was shown that robin did like to use her power... i think the part where they analysed robin's accuracy.

also, miho is the one who outright said that she just wants to use her powers... or something along those lines. ;;

but good job on all of these!
Aliora chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
Wow. As I said on Harry's, you really do take us into the complex being that is Karasuma. She's glossed over, slighted, not given the attention she deserves in the series, but that also makes us want to know more about her. I love these little tidbits, these small windows into Miho's brain. Keep going...what excellent writing.
DarkenedSakura chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
To me, the sixth part...was wow. Wonderful. And it sort of goes along the lines of what I'm doing! Okay, not exactly, but...
More in-depth POVs soon?
Phoebe Nixon chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
The series really doesn't let you get into each characters head, but you have kind of opened up Miho for me. Thanks! Keep writing.
kitsunedemon chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
poor Miho...i feel bad for her.
Golden-Sama chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Amazing, as always.
I loved it. I look foreward to the next chapters of this story, I really do.
And because of that I shalln't make a long review and make you read it, I'll just make a short one and so you have more time to write. XD
So write more, eh?
Trekgirl01 chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Sorry if you almost died in the process of writing this chapter, but it was damn good! Wow, your writing continues to blow me away. I am so impressed. Good work!
kitsunedemon chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
aw poor Miho! i feel so bad for her. she has it hard just because she has a craft. poor poor her.
Silvarius chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
I really love this story. The way you write, it gets the reader thinking they're actually having a conversation with Miho. Love it. Can't wait for more.