Reviews for It's Not Easy Bein' Badass
anime-freaks1314 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I should order some of that body wash and give it to my brooding bf...

Wonder if it works...

lol Great story.
Reena Sickle chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
LMAO! I'm gasping for air right now. Between laughing and drooling, there isn't enough time to breath, I had to yell to my sister in the next room that I was ok.
Marscrystal chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
LMAO! Wow...I've gotta tell ya, I really apprectiated this chapter. For being a little short, a laughed SO hard. The humor is such that only a real anime fan can appreciate. And nice music selection, perfect for dark, secrective Amon.

Lol, anyway, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it. Don't hesitate to wrote more!

-Marscrystal
Demetria. G. L chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
If the hilariously exagerated discriptions don't kill you first, the singing in the shower did. The song of choice was just the cherry on milkshake. Or, in Amon's case, the Secret Agent. *Random burst of laughter* I was laughing by the first paragraph. I wasn't breathing at the end. That was comical.
riss chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
so freakin' funny. lol
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
YAY

GO SEXY SECRET AGENT MAN AMON GO
Sakura316 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
... that was weird man I cant wait till the next chapter
HydeandAis chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Zebra print? And I can't see Amon singing secret agent man. but otherwise okay.
I don't quite remember chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
IDQR: Ooh, there I am, riveted to the movement of his thighs. Oh yum and yeow. And I do dislike you for getting this song stuck in my head. (Exit stage left, snickering)
LoveChild of Gehenna chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
*rolls on floor heaving* Oh My Good God! That is too perfect! I love it! *dies of laughter*
Jade chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
lol. definitely LOL. can't breathe, laughing too hard!
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Laughing my ass off...
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Not as funny as the condoms and bananas bit, but this one does have that One Fine Ass, which makes up for a lot. The song choice was brill.
Rori-san chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Doujima Yurika from Harry's here. Hehe, I LOVED it! Hilarious ficlet. Amon is so fun to make fun of and almost deserves it for all the heartache he's caused poor Robin. The references to other bishounen were great, as well as the song Amon sings. Your use of capitalization was really funny too. You have a real knack for writing comedy and I'm hoping I'll see more from you in the future.
Tikales chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh my gosh! That was great! I could see in my mind everything... and I mean everything... *drools*... aw yeah... sexy Amon... *mind floats away into an awsome fantasy*