Reviews for Precious Memories
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Hi! This story is so cool! I love stories with Angel, Buffy and Angelus! It's so funny! Can't wait to read some of the other stories of yours! And by the way, the questions you wrote in the review for my first story "Lost", will be answerd in the first chapter, it's called "Desperet". Anyway, your story is really greate! It's funny and romantic at the same time, it's amacing. Your a really god writer, because i could read this over and over again, without getting bored!
Sweet-Bella chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Really great, Ive loved it. Now, if only Joss had given us a little episode like that, I'd be utterly glad with him for eternity!
Heavens Demise chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I love this story. I had always wondered why Willow didnt do something like that for Angel. You really should keep updating this i would love to see Buffy and Angel work together.
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
#nods# I liked that. I like pretty much anything that has both Angel and Angelus, but this was particularly good. I really liked seeing Doyle again, and showing Buffy the whole fantasy thing seems like just the sort of sadistic thing Angelus would do.

OK, now to go and read the latest chapter of LXG 2004.
Tariq chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
the.woods chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow ! Awesome story !
I loved how you laced all of Angel's memories together and showed IWRY to Buffy...very nice :)
Good job !