Reviews for Talking to a Wall
Kikiri chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Oh, I'm so glad you added on, that was one of my favorites! Hee. I love the last part, lol.
Verdanii chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Man, that was an excellent chapter, Chickie.
Ashbear chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I was surprised by the appearance of Seifer at the ending, but I really liked how he helped tie the emotions together. It gave a hint toward the Seifer and Quistis relationship that was missing throughout the game, but you did it extremely believably. Her reflections and anger were very well written, and even looking back at the picture. I liked how you mentioned that Squall had a hint of a smile, showing that he’d had some emotion in the past, albeit a little. The ending line was great too, bringing the whole piece together. Great!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Aw...sad. Very well written though. _
Miragaze chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Poor Quisty. Squall was a meanie in this fanfic and also when that happened so I felt really bad for Quistis. Her sadness felt so real, it was like I felt it as well... Ah, I'm not explaining myself very well am I? In short, terrific!
Minear chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I thought that I reviewed this before but there wasn't one just now when I looked the reviews page of this story. I liked this. Please continue. It has an interesting beginning.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I LOVED THAT! Wow and when Seifer showed up...wow.
You have to continue...i want to see how the whole tv station quisty/seifer thing evolved..lol. Only if you want to.
GREAT job.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Pretty good. :)
Kikiri chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
wow. i loved it. i hope you have more fics because if you do, i'm so going to run off to read them. like. now.