Reviews for Batter & Curses
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
good story
Mr.Hq2q chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Great story. I was laughing all the way through it. I know you haven't updated in awhile but I hope you will continue this story at some point.
HotaruSama00 chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
Very funny. A shame it's abandoned.
Armastama chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
I DEMAND AN UPDATE! OR A STATUS UPDATE!

...

I profusely apologize for that unseemly display. This is just too good to leave unfinished though. Seriously, are you even active?

In case you haven't noticed, the demand for an update was all in jest. I sincerely hope that you weren't offended by that comment as some authors do tend to be.

- Added To Story Alert List (X) Added To Story Alert List -

Added To Favorite Stories List(X)Added To Favorite Stories List
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
nice story, hope you continue it some day.
Bialaska chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
Ohh. This is a great story. Maybe moving a bit too slowly toward Nerima, since it's in Nerima that we get to meet most of the Ranma cast, but otherwise great. I do hope for a Ranma-chan/Ukyo-kun pairing in the end, they are a great couple. _

Plz update soon!
Winter chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
I hope you update soon! I really like your story... There are not enough Ranchan/Ucchan fics out there!

Keep up the good work! (_)
petalsofpain chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hail all stories that are this one!
NonMouse chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Great story! Can we expect more soon? Please? :D
The Gandhara chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
It's quite an entertaining story, and I like that it features many of my favorite secondaries such as Taro, Herb and Konatsu. Still, it gets quite confusing at times, and things like why in hell would Ukyo consent to go out with Ryoga are left unexplained.
WarpWizard chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
"Why, that vile, nubile Ranma!"

Heh! A confused Ryoga is a funny Ryoga.

Guy curse suxxors. Decreasing the pulchritude count in a fic never gets my vote.
Pariah2 chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
This story gives me joy joy feelings deep down in my fanboy soul. I love Shampoo-And your portrayal of Ryouga rocks. You've been doing splendidly in the area of converging so many variables (characters) so harmoniously, however with the hints of Happosai and Pantyhose, I can't help but think you got a bigger test ahead of you in that department.

Oh! BTW: Unless you've already got one picked out, Colonge teaching Ryouga the Hiryu Shoten Ha would seem the more logical thing to do since Ryouga is a Berserker. The Shi Shi Hokodan would be a wise choice as well since she'd see he had a natural and abundant power-source, but she DID already express, in the anime/manga, that she felt the technique was for the birds (since it causes emotional distrophy and all).

Anyway, I love the story. Don't stop making it!
darklion chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
I can't read this anymore. Fate and Karma have completely ruined this promising 'fic. You took a one time joke and just took it beyond annoying to totally frustrating. Every time they appear it jars me out of the 'fic and makes continuing that much harder. Take all their little comments out. You will have a much more enjoyable, and downright readable, 'fic. I wash my hands of this whole thing. Good Luck, but I probably won't read any more of your stuff if it's anything like this.
Thomas chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
I still love this story. It is a shame about messing with your formating, it seems to do that to a lot of people.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
I like the recap.

Is it wrong to take pleasure in the guide getting locked? I've always thought

he was more then a little responsible for people getting cursed.

Loved the scene with Ryoga and Angie!

"You are a contemptible creep. You understand this, don't you?

As per agreement, I'll reinstate the curb on that clan-curse of his. 'As soon as

he's back in China.'"

What was that all about?

Herb and Taro? *snicker*

Shirokuro as a girl should be loads of fun. 'Man's best friend' takes on a

whole new meaning! The whole tangle with the amazons has been a blast!

"Er, say, does your clan by any chance have a rule demanding the death of any

outsider who sells you any cabbage-based snacks on Fridays?"

LOL!