Reviews for Violin
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Whe! Yay for characterization! ;)

Please please update!

luv

squee
Burlap Monkey chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
This is a very interesting idea for a story, and what you have of it so far is very well written. I hope that you continue with it some day.
Sarah Crawford chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
This is a very interesting story, and an orrigional idea. It's a shame that you have put it aside. I would love to see you finish it someday.
Thesingingfoxdemon chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
sorry I'm not logged in. I find it a real pity this story is no longer active...cause...cause...IT'S REALLY GOOD! *sob* you should realy update! It's a great story, so original! I really like it! PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL PLZ PLZ UPDATE! Thank you -_-
Pyro She-devil chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
I like the idea for this one - and intrigued to see how this meeting will play out with the whole Christine affair...
aison chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
oo! love fic :) hope you continue.
Doomed Delight chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
This is really very good as well. I like it.
Hamilcar chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
:) Wow! A seriously good story using a very original concept. I truly enjoyed this story and I wish you would continue, if you can. _
AuronLives chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
I love this! It's so original! PLEASE update?
AMarguerite chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
How cute! I love your Raoul... he's adorable.
nicole chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Good job. I alwasys believed that Raoul and Phillipe were close.
Orestes Fasting chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Oh yay, another chapter. I like what you've done with the Chagnys, especially Philippe-the man needs more attention than he gets in other fics!
And somebody's been reading Wilde, eh? *groan*
jessica97 chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Good job! I really like the originallity in this story! Update soon!
Olethros chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
It's back! I'm glad. :) Shall I tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter? Nah, that you know already, so I'll just tell you what I *particularly* enjoyed. I don't mind this chapter being Erik-less. Indeed, this is one of the first realistic, full portrayals of the Chagny family that I've read. I love your description of the house and of the portraits, I can picture them perfectly in my mind. Excellent characterization of Philippe, a character much ignored.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
YES! WAHO! I let out a wild cheer when I saw this phic had been updated. (Good thing no one else is home, lol.)
Aww, I love the insight into Raoul's family life, and Philippe...ooh, will he also get character development? *eyes wide with shock* And Raoul's sisters...how come so few people ever write stories with them in it? So many possibilities! And I love the name Genevieve.
M...this is getting interesting. But, um, just to make sure...Raoul isn't gonna DIE this time, right? Right? I just want to know, to save myself the high blood pressure, sniffling and consumption of my own weight in chocolate. ;)
Keep going, I love this.