Reviews for The Weapons Series
Noir Detective chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Okay This one is brilliant...
Kumori chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Love these little bits of Buffy actually enjoying things about being a Slayer. The enthusiasm/geeking out over weaponry is very endearing. _. I wonder what other weapons she might find lying around? _
Exiled-Away chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Loved these stories. They were really funny! You have a dry sense of humor that I like.
Vld chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
Well, I can think or worse weapons for her to have than the Chakram. Well, not exactly worse, but not weapons I would leave in the hands of a Weapon-happy girl. Like, say, Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield, or other stuffs like Cloud Strife's bigger than big two-handed sword.
spikes-storm chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
To cute. A fun way to end my day.
Lettered chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
I normally don't read x-overs, but I followed your name from a review you left and boy, I'm glad I did (fair trade is fair gain. Is that really an aphorism? Oh well.)

I especially liked this because I didn't recognize the x-over in the first chapter (I only ever watched the first Highlander movie and I don't remember it so well...). By the second chapter, I smelled x-over in an HPish way, but it was only by the third chapter with the Xena thing that I realized what you were doing. Anyway, Buffy's attitude towards all these weapons from other fandoms is simply hilarious. I really love that she'd get a kick out of new sharp pointy things and there's a lovely dramatic irony in us knowing who they belong to without her knowing at all. I notice that you wrote this story forever ago, but I do hope you do more sometime.
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
Oh this is so very cool, I like fun, shiny, pointy most of the time deadly objects and yay whole story based on them! Anyhow excellent characterization, I loved how it went back in time and I love the different xovers that are happening. Update soon.
Alyssa chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
hahaha, that's such a creative idea! i especially liked the 'Udavah cadabra' one:D Buffy and HP are like my favorite fanfics, and no wonder:) both rock:D
asdf chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
good one what next? a bloody scouts transformation pen or what lol. keep it up
anon chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
*laughs*
There's something so right about an avaricious (when it comes to weapons) Buffy. I would definitely not be against reading more of these. And I would enjoy a detailed continuation of a couple of at least the first as well.
MORE!
lil badass chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
thats so cute, keeping all the prettie weapons, hell i would
lil badass chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
thats so cute, keeping all the prettie weapons, hell i would
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Interesting take on an overused, annoying and sophmoric cliche. I still hate the cliche with a passion and vehemently opposite it wherever I find it, but I must admit, interesting take...as long as it ends here and does not continue.
La Vito chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Hi!
Loved the fic, it's kinda sweet if you think about it, and funny too. Yep, lots of fun ).
The writing and plot were great, hope to see more of your work.
See ya!