Reviews for Divine Light?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hai,

yup Am jenny from United states of America an international relation student age 23yrs.

Oh yeah While searching through the directory yellow page of your country, I came across your contact address, though it might be strange but understand that Internet is like a global connective like one village. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships, although, we do not know each other,but i will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you in the up coming UN youth Conferences here in United state and Africa,

Am currently studying international relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA),residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brothers and sisters. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world

The world is full of evil, and people tends to be very careless of their lives and diseases has been the tune of the day and war and terrorism act is the deed of these days.

All these things motivated the UN youth in United states to Organize a seminar that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the

deadly diseases like HIV and secondly to reduce violence like war & civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating

almost the world at large, So as a member of the global youths in United states and as a final year student of international related student, am inviting you to a Conference that will take place firstly here in United states and Africa.

If you are willing to attend these conferences together with me here in United state and Africa do not hesitate to write me back immediately to enable me give you the contact link of the organization in order for you to apply for registration. you doesn't need any invitation letter for Visa approval if the Organization will accept your attendance.

please take note that it is totally your choice however is not an obligation to participate in the to see you there,

Thanks I shall be waiting to hear from you soon goodbye, Yours One Jennyven
FireMoonGoddess chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
I rather like your story and think it's a little confusing. I think you should definitely keep writing. I will continue to read it in an attempt to understand it better.
firelordeg chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
wow this is great update agin soon please
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
great story cant wait for more
luna panthera chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
this is only going to get better and better. gods, i'd almost forgotten about the time turner. this is going to get amusingly confusing really fast. enjoy your victory! you win my luna-chan award for good luna-fic! luna-chan!
secret statue chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
It was great. I don't agree with Harry/Hermione but it's your fic so what ever. Other than that it actually makes sense.
kathryn chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
hello lady, ur stories have good writing but they confuse me! ner... ill just say this, i just want someone to write a NORMAL harry and luna story, this is too much. cya.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
WHE! This oughta be lots of fun! Although I'm a little confused, I'll figure things out as we go along. More please!
Emily Baudouin chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
This is confusing me..I thought ginny was with neville x_X; oh well..good story
Kilokk chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
well I'm very late on reviewing but this story rules
Malfoy Iz Mai Pony chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
kool again
CreativeQuill chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
More please!

I love the convoluted storylines...where you can't quite figure things out - this looks like it might go that way!
Malfoy Iz Mai Pony chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
r u going to continue?
fought chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Good story. Cant wait until you update the story
possom2009 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
You should most definetly continue with more chapters. It holds lots of potential!