Reviews for Just Like Old Times
codename00guest chapter 1 . 11/21
Parody of every single adventure trope in LotR fanfiction and it is hilarious.
make a sequel of everyone talking about how stupid fanfics are from the safety of the middle-earth gang hideout (mirkwood mansion)
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 1 . 5/16
This was too funny to express in words. I mean, "Swifty"? And the whole Evil Ent thing, and Legolas being all heroic and angsty - way too hilarious.

I love all your other stories as well, and I hope you return someday. :)
Eleneil chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
And now I feel guilty for enjoying this type of stories. I can't count the number of fanfics using the same organisation... shiiiiietz.
Gotta love your comical critic (that's how I see it and how it probably is)!
MagicMoonyx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
What... did I just read? *Cracking up with laughter*
ninja mud chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh My God.
Just. Wow.
You have no idea how much I laughed at that. None.
Aragorn's handsome is clearly the only reason he can do anything.
Legolas' stoic is just too much.

'Gandalf, why did you do that?'
'Because magic.'

And I love that Swifty managed to unlock a door despite having no hands. Just another witty plot device, I imagine.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
'"Legolas, melleninen (my friend)," Aragorn said. "How nice to see you again."

Legolas smiled bravely. "E ma halleinth rayomelli (I am ready for anything)," he said. "Llellehend qiotiod btw fyi lol roflh yadda yadda yadda (What was the danger I sensed with my all-powerful Elven instincts?)"'

All this fake Elvish sounds veeery familiar...
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was epic and awesome, your have my hat!
towel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
lololol! you are a genius!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Once again, you manage to bring us another witty piece.

Don't ask how. It was a complicated process. : )

Go Sam and his frying pan. Honestly, that thing needs a name. : ) When Sam was banging orcs with it in Moria was one of my favorite parts of the whole trilogy; the other was when Gandalf whacked Denethor in RotK. : )

Aragorn fell over another cliff? I'm astounded! He ought to have learned by now! : )
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hahahahhahahahahahah. omg that was funny. i dont care if it was supposed to be a angst. hahahaha
eryl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I think I died of laughter while reading this. No, honestly. Pippin was SO adorable. I rewatched LotR yesterday and I kept thinking that Billy Boyd (or whoever) has THE cutest puppy dog eyes. xDD YAY FOR CUTE PIPPIN!

And poor Gimli! The dwarves got totally stiffed, yeah, what with them being used as 'comic relief' especially in TT, etc. x.X Super Legolas saves the day! -waves flag- I haven't been reading much LotR ff, but I must pick up some of this 'angsty' stuff you parody. xDD See, you've broadened my reading tastes. Whoo!

And anyway, since I'm too lazy to click over, I might as well review all your other fics here too. One word: FREAKINGHILARIOUS! Especially, ah, 'Snow and the Seven Environmentalists'. That line about Bambi and 'you killed my mother. Prepare to die!' had me rolling.

Anyway, that's that. LOVE YOUR FICS!
A. Nonny Muss chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I *really* liked this. Evil ents? Hilarious. I especially like the way that you tell the reader's reactions. "The reader was touched" or "in tears." Very funny. I have only one question: Gandalf saved Swifty (yay) but what about Shadowfax? Did he save him too?
Valinor Sunset chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is hilarious.

Then Pippin remembered that he wanted to kill an Ent. Now was the time to PROVE HIS WORTH. Pippin lunged at the Ent and stabbed it with his dagger.

The Ent made strange noises and fell over: stone dead. The Fellowship stared at it.

“Did you do that, Pippin?” asked Gimli, though this question was unnecessary.

Pippin smiled cutely.

Even Gandalf had to admit that Pippin was an amazing warrior. Pippin named his sword “Ent-chopper”.

Legolas and Swifty sneaked out of the nasty little room. They suddenly heard a familiar sound.

It turned out to be Merry and Pippin singing a CHEERFUL SONG for COMIC RELIEF.

Lol! Great fic.