Reviews for Resonance
JPugs chapter 79 . 8/5
Great story! I really appreciate the good pacing; it unfolds really well.
Snape though defence of the dark arts 6th year... Honestly
Nellie chapter 72 . 6/10
66 chapters to see Harry calling Severus Dad! Oh boy! Lovely fic, made so, so many years ago! It's one of my favourites now!
I've read your amazing stories many times now. I was suffering with anxiety and an MS exacerbation the very first time while i was waiting for each new posting. The details in the stories kept new from focusing so hard on my own problems. Thanks
vampdreams chapter 79 . 4/26
This has been a wonderful piece of ...art
Very well written, perfect pace, believable plot
I liked how the characters and their development flowed particularly.
Harry's closeness to his friends didn't seem forced, they felt like a unit
The auror's office was done very well too
And Harry's romantic relationships were believable as well
I really, thoroughly enjoyed this fic
Haven't put it down since I started reading it, didn't sleep at all last night, captivating truly
traumfaenger081 chapter 54 . 4/9
Your german is a bit painful to read, but nice try. Next time maybe consult someone who actually speaks the language.
Dezra chapter 40 . 4/3
ewwww Tonks?
samaritan17 chapter 59 . 1/29
It wouldn't matter if he was doing magic in the graveyard. Godric's Hollow is an old pure wizarding town.
samaritan17 chapter 29 . 1/25
wow. I really need to learn to cook without using juicy onions.
samaritan17 chapter 5 . 1/24
I really hate it when people go behind Harry's back for "his good". I don't know completely how you'll portray Harry in this story but I hope he finds out about the instructions to the prefects and gives them hell for it.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 79 . 12/28/2017
Awesome story! All of the character development us so slow I don't even realize it's happening until Snape loses his memory, and suddenly us completely different.
YokaiAngel chapter 79 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~~~
Wednesday101 chapter 44 . 11/14/2017
“The large, oddly bright, dog-like foot...” and if I recall correctly, it was also red.

Does this mean Harry’s animargus form is going to be Clifford the Big Red Dog?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Your story makes absolutely no sense what so ever. You don’t describe what’s happening in your story very well, and I don’t think you thought out the plot very well. A ball turns into dementors? What the eff? Are you drunk when you write this stuff?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
I don’t get it. Did Voldemort and his deatheaters just pop in to Hogwarts to chat with the Headmaster? If waltzing in through the front door was that simple, why didn’t they do that years ago? It’s an idiotic plot hole and shows that your story isn’t well thought out.

It’s also really annoying that you use ‘DE’ instead of typing the word ‘deatheater.’ Don’t be so lazy.
4,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »