Reviews for Resonance
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 59 . 6/12
In regards to your author's note, in canon there are two cups, the Quidditch cup and the House cup. The Quidditch cup goes to the team with the most points won in official inter-house games, while the House cup goes to the house with the most house points at the leaving feast. I think they do get some house points for quidditch, but I suspect it is minor compared to all the points awarded for accomplishments and removed for misdeeds.
Gaius chapter 76 . 5/30
Harry did not use the killing curse to beat Voldemort. Read and watch the book and movie.
Gaius chapter 41 . 5/27
Voldemort real name is Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.
Gaius chapter 38 . 5/26
Tom Riddle and Voldemort are the same that only counts for 1 not 2. Lol
Gaius chapter 36 . 5/25
Nevermind. I was looking at the wrong thing. Sorry. My
Gaius chapter 33 . 5/24
Why is Harrys vault so low in money? His parents were very rich with over 30 Billion Galleons.
Gaius chapter 32 . 5/24
Cool should be kool as it's said by a kid not an adult.
Gaius chapter 32 . 5/24
Funny how Harry can't he danced at the yule ball just it is not
all right it's alright.
Cam chapter 28 . 5/22
Can't happen as Professor Sinitra is a Slitherin. Only a Griffendore can be head of Griffindore.
Cam chapter 26 . 5/22
Harry use the shrink spell.
Gaius chapter 21 . 5/21
Actually Harry Potter never got it from Voldemort. Harry's dad was a month are common among Potter 's Grandpa had it as did his great great Grandpa. It's every 2 generations. That's why Albus Potter don't have it. But his son does.
Gaius chapter 15 . 5/18
It's morning at midnight . Just not light until Sunrise.
Cam chapter 14 . 5/18
His real name was Tom Marvolo Riddle not Voldemort.
Steve Snape Prin chapter 1 . 5/17
Grandpa Snape adopted Uncle Harry.
I found this in drarry. Reading the comments I don't see anything drarry about this. I'll read though cause I love stories where Snape adopts Harry.
4,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »