Reviews for Resonance
bloopbloopdewhoop chapter 1 . 4/14
I just want to say, I don't know if you're still around or if you'll read this, but I have read this series over and over so many times and they bring me so much comfort and happiness every time I read them! I'm about to restart reading them again because I'm having a stressful time and want to hunker down with a familiar story, and I just wanted to say that your writing is so great! If you ever write any books, please let us know!
CJ-Lee chapter 1 . 2/21
About to start reading this again for billionth time and already know im about to ignore everything else in my life to finish it, even though I know everything that happens bc it is so unique and so timeless.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 48 . 1/26
so Lucius was coercing a bunch of underage witches to sleep with him? gross. Hopefully they keep Draco in Azkaban for assisting.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 16 . 1/24
after reading this I now have a head canon that krum has a shirt autographed by Harry and Harry has a quidditch shirt autographed by Krum. They definitely make a point to wear them anytime they know they will run into each other.
jmcninch316 chapter 54 . 12/13/2023
I wish the ffn app didn't mangle this story. it removes all the paragraph breaks making the TTS read in huge blocks. loving this story so far
Guest chapter 79 . 9/19/2023
Nevermind Fallen, Martina McBrides Wild Angels is far more suited.
OutriderIvyHill22 chapter 79 . 8/15/2023
I've been reading through this story for several days. I couldn't put it down. Ot was rather a shock to have Voldemort straight-up killed off in the very beginning. You wrote a very interesting story from a perspective I don't often see (post V) in this genre (severitus). Thanks for sharing your story!
MellarkandArt chapter 16 . 6/24/2023
AWWWWWW
MellarkandArt chapter 15 . 6/24/2023
Eek! I knew we’d get here eventually but I didn’t see that coming. Heart melted
Callietitan chapter 40 . 4/11/2023
Revisiting this story for the nth time since it's been posted. It's brilliant and I love almost everything you do here. I do have to say though that Tonks and Harry make me so uncomfortable. It's questionable ethics for sure, and there are better options for him. That said, I know that you make a point of examining this somewhat later. Did you intentionally write it to be as uncomfortable as it is?
clarelissy chapter 79 . 4/9/2023
Thank you for this great story!
Dark Lord Nedved chapter 79 . 2/26/2023
Just read (again) the latter half this masterpiece. Man. You have a way of explaining the thoughts and feelings of the characters it is simply amazing.

Gosh.

Love this.

One to the next one (again). I read it when it was happening (fresh chapters was like my drugs) way back when. Now that I understand how hard it is to explain feelings without sounding like the author is trying too hard, reading this again is inspiring.

2023
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 2 . 2/25/2023
Back for another reread of one of my favorite fanfic series. There are so many stellar moments in this fic that they periodically pop up and replay in my mind, enough so that I just have to come back to reread your series.
violeta.borrel chapter 30 . 1/9/2023
Pensé algo así cuando leí la fecha
thatemomathkid chapter 32 . 9/14/2021
Okay… and a 17 year old going to a ball with a 13 year old is creepy.
4,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »