Reviews for Resonance
LadyVukavo chapter 54 . 4/15
This story so far is completely awesome, very well written and most definitely original in all ways from what I can see. The characters are in character, even Snape...I like most guardianship stories but have no problem admitting most of them do the transition of arsehole to parental too quickly...but the icing on the cake that had me finally review rather then wait till the end is the fact I don't recall ever reading a story where Snape gives Harry Tha' Dreadful business known as The Talk lmao. Compliments upon compliments to the author
iharasu chapter 4 . 4/5
Shit, Harry has a crush on Snape.
aki93 chapter 79 . 3/21
One of the best HPfanfic I've ever read, and for a change it's even complete, and with a sequel! Just for this you have acquired a new fan, if I could vote every chapter I would, but I can only review, and since I read like a train with no stop in between...no luck there, but you are Awfully Good! :)))
Silverrain chapter 16 . 3/15
Good laugh in this one:
"You know," Harry said, turning his head to look back at Snape, "as much as you didn't like Dumbledore hiring Lupin, at least he didn't have it in for me."

Snape crossed his arms. "You don't recall running across the lawn away from a werewolf, Mr. Potter?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, he didn't spend months plotting my death. That was an accident."

"Hm," Snape muttered noncommittally.
good fanfiction I like this one a lot
candyfloss123 chapter 29 . 2/15
WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?! Why must your give me hope that all is well and them take away dumbldore?!

Your wrighting is so moving it had me in tears. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your stories.

Thank you.
Miss chapter 68 . 2/3
Something always bugs me about this chapter. During the hearing Harry swallows his answer about the Torq so as not to give Draco away, which is strange. Rick explains about the Torq before Draco arrives on the scene, just adding more details when Draco is there. Harry could have given a far more elaborate answer than he did. Also, he never dated two of Rick's exes. He dated one and had sex with another. This means that his answers should have been one and one, even if Tara was only around for two dates so far.
Shalott45 chapter 19 . 1/22
So far, this is incredibly written! I actually stumbled upon this looking for Drarry, but when I read about the plot - Snape adopting Harry - I couldn't resist sneaking a peak and now I'm stuck! Absolutely amazing! :D
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/3
Read
ironhair chapter 79 . 1/3
9/10. Didn't expect much from this genre of story, but it was a definite gripper and pAge turner.
Ty so much for writing and sharing it with us.
Lunacom chapter 41 . 12/16/2013
I don't know how I feel about who or how Harry lost his virginity.
Lunacom chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
I hope that Harry starts up a Parsletongue book or something. People that can talk to snakes probably turn dark because People hate them so much.
Aureleis chapter 79 . 12/6/2013
Wonderful story, very nicely planned out and written. Heading over to begin part two now!
Slightly Phycotic chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
(Am reviewing this chapter because I can't review chapter 10 twice)
So...you live in Ireland right? Why do I ask? No reason in particular *hides threatening objects behind back*. Unsublte threats aside, I really like what you're doing with this story and am estatic that you are including our favorite god with daddy-issues in the solution! Update soon...*knives behind back glint with errie light*
silverscribbles chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I like that. Voldemort dead, gone, and away. Easy. Hahha this story is pretty awesome.
4,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »