Reviews for Resonance
samaritan17 chapter 59 . 1/29
It wouldn't matter if he was doing magic in the graveyard. Godric's Hollow is an old pure wizarding town.
samaritan17 chapter 29 . 1/25
wow. I really need to learn to cook without using juicy onions.
samaritan17 chapter 5 . 1/24
I really hate it when people go behind Harry's back for "his good". I don't know completely how you'll portray Harry in this story but I hope he finds out about the instructions to the prefects and gives them hell for it.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 79 . 12/28/2017
Awesome story! All of the character development us so slow I don't even realize it's happening until Snape loses his memory, and suddenly us completely different.
YokaiAngel chapter 79 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~~~
Wednesday101 chapter 44 . 11/14/2017
“The large, oddly bright, dog-like foot...” and if I recall correctly, it was also red.

Does this mean Harry’s animargus form is going to be Clifford the Big Red Dog?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Your story makes absolutely no sense what so ever. You don’t describe what’s happening in your story very well, and I don’t think you thought out the plot very well. A ball turns into dementors? What the eff? Are you drunk when you write this stuff?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
I don’t get it. Did Voldemort and his deatheaters just pop in to Hogwarts to chat with the Headmaster? If waltzing in through the front door was that simple, why didn’t they do that years ago? It’s an idiotic plot hole and shows that your story isn’t well thought out.

It’s also really annoying that you use ‘DE’ instead of typing the word ‘deatheater.’ Don’t be so lazy.
tigerlily124 chapter 52 . 10/3/2017
Aww. Sad to see them go.
tigerlily124 chapter 51 . 10/3/2017
I liked this. Would love to see Snape do the animagus. Could be hilarious if he was something different. Also, he could have some fun too.
tigerlily124 chapter 50 . 10/3/2017
Definitely enjoyed the animagus transformation. Lol!
tigerlily124 chapter 49 . 10/3/2017
Good chapter!
tigerlily124 chapter 48 . 10/3/2017
Good! They caught Lucius. He sucks .
tigerlily124 chapter 47 . 10/3/2017
Awww. Malfoy’s poor wombat.
tigerlily124 chapter 46 . 10/3/2017