Reviews for Resonance
Callophilia chapter 79 . 8/24
I loved this so much. I loved all of the non-canon bits like the dementors and the shadows, they added so much to the story and in a real Rowling way. Your Snape had great back story and reasoning, and your Harry was brilliant. I loved the little bits of symbolism you added. Thank you for posting it, I'm going to enjoy the sequel now!
TheIceKingdomsPrince chapter 79 . 7/21
I LOVE THIS ENTIRE THING
I LOVE IT SO MUCH?
good story
a person 56 chapter 79 . 7/2
My i must say i very much enjoyed this story. Its just very awesome and nice along with the characterizations of Harry and Severus. Just love it.
Bewitchedgal chapter 30 . 6/30
You are not re-writing JKR's books, so you can have Severus' birthday date any day you want. I like the fact that this is an original story-hate when authors just re-hash what Rowling has written-I love this story
MarbleWolf chapter 79 . 5/31
I have dyslexia and usually stories longer than 20-30 chapters lose my interest fast. This one? I loved it till the end! Amazing work! Now off to the rest of your stories!
MarbleWolf chapter 29 . 5/23
You don't understand how hard I cried just now. First time in months! Good job
2AM chapter 52 . 3/20
Oh... I'm feeling so nostalgic now.
2AM chapter 38 . 3/18
I make whale noises every time I read Harry and Snape interactions. You write them so beautifully.
2AM chapter 35 . 3/18
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek... I can't wait to see what McGonagall comes up with.
2AM chapter 34 . 3/18
I'm so glad Harry had a nice Christmas. And I was scared that somehow Candy's friend and Rita Skeeter were the same person (for some weird reason) and that Harry writing her a letter was going to end up in the Daily Prophet. I'm glad that didn't happen. And I really like your original characters especially Suze.
2AM chapter 23 . 3/18
I made a noise of happiness reminiscent of a whining dog when I read that last paragraph! This fic is sooooo good!
2AM chapter 18 . 3/18
AWwwww... I'm sorry, you're giving me all the feels with this.
2AM chapter 16 . 3/18
Awww... Well... from the amount of chapters left I take it things won't always go this smoothly, will they.. that moment where they sort of hugged was awesome.
2am chapter 15 . 3/17
I have to go to bed now, because it's 11 pm and I'm recovering from a migraine. But thanks so much for writing this story, I intend to read the rest of it soon (well, soonish, it's pretty long after all ;) - it made a painful/difficult day so much better. And I adore your writing, both Harry's inner mind, the plot-points and dreams and the way you characterize Snape.
4,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »