Reviews for Resonance
2AM chapter 52 . 3/20
Oh... I'm feeling so nostalgic now.
2AM chapter 38 . 3/18
I make whale noises every time I read Harry and Snape interactions. You write them so beautifully.
2AM chapter 35 . 3/18
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek... I can't wait to see what McGonagall comes up with.
2AM chapter 34 . 3/18
I'm so glad Harry had a nice Christmas. And I was scared that somehow Candy's friend and Rita Skeeter were the same person (for some weird reason) and that Harry writing her a letter was going to end up in the Daily Prophet. I'm glad that didn't happen. And I really like your original characters especially Suze.
2AM chapter 23 . 3/18
I made a noise of happiness reminiscent of a whining dog when I read that last paragraph! This fic is sooooo good!
2AM chapter 18 . 3/18
AWwwww... I'm sorry, you're giving me all the feels with this.
2AM chapter 16 . 3/18
Awww... Well... from the amount of chapters left I take it things won't always go this smoothly, will they.. that moment where they sort of hugged was awesome.
2am chapter 15 . 3/17
I have to go to bed now, because it's 11 pm and I'm recovering from a migraine. But thanks so much for writing this story, I intend to read the rest of it soon (well, soonish, it's pretty long after all ;) - it made a painful/difficult day so much better. And I adore your writing, both Harry's inner mind, the plot-points and dreams and the way you characterize Snape.
Montara chapter 79 . 3/14
Your stories are so interesting! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Harry Potter is never going to become a Malfoy. The idea of any kind of an adoption is grotesque.
arunkr.shivers chapter 21 . 3/2
CG mm:;
MusicMelis chapter 59 . 2/20
Ha ha I love Snape's version of Harry Potter Day! Love their father/son bonding times!
ChrisUSA chapter 1 . 2/6
The whole story is excellent
Redery chapter 2 . 1/25
Good knowing you Dumbledore. Hope he takes down half the death eaters at least.
Redery chapter 1 . 1/25
He got kidnapped by the centuars?
4,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »