Reviews for Resonance
Village-Mystic chapter 78 . 8/27/2020
Good follow-up and pay-off chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 72 . 8/26/2020
Taking a look at your preview of the next chapter - one of the things that I like about this part of the story is how Harry is visiting so many places that he can learn to apparate to or port key later.
Village-Mystic chapter 69 . 8/26/2020
Good foreshadowing and pay off on Vineet Vishnu maybe needing a new wand.
Village-Mystic chapter 63 . 8/25/2020
I'm continuing to enjoy Harry's adventures in early adulthood.
Village-Mystic chapter 62 . 8/25/2020
Continuing to enjoy spending time with your version of the characters.
Village-Mystic chapter 59 . 8/25/2020
I'm enjoying the age and career appropriate issues for Harry being dramatized.
Village-Mystic chapter 58 . 8/25/2020
I am so confused about the no family accounts, Potter money thing. It's just his student vault that is empty. What happened to the rest? Is that just fannon?
Village-Mystic chapter 54 . 8/24/2020
I really enjoyed the tour. Perhaps would have enjoyed more details, but you did a wonderful job with someone's first trip - going to so many new places and seeing new things.
Village-Mystic chapter 53 . 8/24/2020
Enjoying your alternate plot points and character moments. I agree with some of your earlier readers, getting an aparition license should be like taking Driver's Ed classes - but since in your version of this story it is not offered at Hogwarts, just proceed forward from there. I liked your what if the players on the falcons had death eater sympathies or dark marks, and the continued problem of when Harry gets angry seeing green.
Village-Mystic chapter 52 . 8/24/2020
Continuing to enjoy your alternate plot points and "future fic" elements.
Village-Mystic chapter 51 . 8/24/2020
Enjoying your alternate plot points, character moments, and magical nuances.
Village-Mystic chapter 50 . 8/24/2020
Well I like how you dramatized that. The next step for Harry, learning more about this scarlet gryffon. Could he learn to change size or magically talk? It would be helpful later on.
Village-Mystic chapter 49 . 8/24/2020
Lost some quote marks in the great hall, but I was still able to follow. Looking forward to Harry getting more comfortable with his Animagus transformation, Gryphon of Gryphondore.
Village-Mystic chapter 48 . 8/24/2020
Good plot twists. Mostly unexpected.
Village-Mystic chapter 45 . 8/24/2020
Okay, so I don't think he's clifford the big red dog, but he could be a manticore or a griffin perhaps?
4,845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »