Reviews for Resonance
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
this is great
little old lady chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
I enjoyed your story so far and hope you plan to continue it soon.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Oh, very well written. Looking forward to what they do next.
chilly chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Wow. This is really good. I'm glad it's original too. I'm so sick of reading the same story with different titles over and over. Please continue!
Black Vengeance chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
This is good but this chapter's really long - perhaps split it into two chapters, maybe part one and part two? It makes it easier to read and gives an appropriate place to stop for readers who want to read more later. Anyway, keep it up this is good.
Tygrressatheart chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Ahh! Update! please update soon... I like this so far. It's great... nothing bad is gonna happen to Dumbledore right? Why would Snape adopt Harry? What's going on? Why are there red brick walls? Please update soon.
Black Vengeance chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Good so far - all I'd say is that you should have more narration and less speech.
Zachiliam chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
You've got a great story going here ! I don't know why you've got so few reviews, but know that (vitually) I give you a hundred reviews. This fic is quite original, very well written and captivating.
The characters are also very well portrayed.
To make a long story short : I LOVE IT !
I can't wait to read more ! :-)
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Great story, very interesting
enahma chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
I like it!
And in your Settings you can change the "Don't accept anonymous reviews" setting, and you will have more reviews. The default setting doesn't allow anonymous reviews.
Enahma
Cassiopeia Potter chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
This is good. Interesting. I hope they get Harry back to Hogwarts safetly and that Dumbledore gets out of there too. What exactly is wrong with Harry?
Nemo Returning chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Welcome to FFN!
Hey, I was almost ready to report a plagiarizm, being your story's faithful reader on TDA!
Fortunately, I've got (yet) enough brain to go and compare the e-mail adresses here and there :))
You'd better use the same nickname or at least provide the warning in A/N or in your profile - there are plenty of trigger-happy plag. hunters out there ;)
insanechildfanfic chapter 60 . 11/27/2004
this is great. Congrates on making it to the sixth chapter. Each time I read it, I often forget it's just a fanfic, how well you use them in charcter and make them realistic
Aki no Yume1 chapter 60 . 11/27/2004
This is getting weird, anyway please update soon!
Thestrals chapter 60 . 11/27/2004
snape's parents are jerks

I wonder what'll become of the interview?

ppms