Reviews for Resonance
Village-Mystic chapter 34 . 8/23/2020
Hasn't found the girl in his neighborhood yet. Or maybe she was Tonks in disguise?
Village-Mystic chapter 32 . 8/23/2020
That was sweet. Since I like Harry with Hermione or Luna, I was disappointed you didn't dramatize their dance (and we barely see Luna). Other than that, very much enjoying.
Village-Mystic chapter 30 . 8/23/2020
Good chapter, good follow-ups on plot points. Reasonable guess for Snape's birthday.
Village-Mystic chapter 28 . 8/23/2020
Good plot and interpersonal drama here. And for world-building/AU/plot-divergent future fic, good that a post-war Severus can point out that one of their text books is wrong.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 8/22/2020
Unexpected plot points, nicely delivered.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 8/22/2020
Seems like there should be a trip to Gringots about his birth family accounts and parents wills, etc. now that he's 17. Otherwise, quite comprehensive. Thanks for continuing and sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
What of the dark mark on Snape - is it fading? Are there more horocruxes out there?
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 8/21/2020
Ah, but Neville? Good follow-through on elements, and personal POV.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
Oh, oh! Discovering your stories through recommendations. Checking this out. Thanks for sharing.
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 2 . 6/27/2020
There better not be any pheonix in this story.
SparrowSky1 chapter 79 . 6/18/2020
Holy Cow! I read this 3 days straight. The only the time I would get away from reading was to sleep 3-5 hours, and then I was back at it. I loved it! I was wary on some parts when Harry was taking on girls left and right. But I continued on and I am so, so happy I did! Thank you for creating such an amazing story! You should be proud for writing something so amazing! Thank you again!
PineNutPesto chapter 79 . 3/12/2020
Amazing. Just marvelous. :) On to the sequel! Thanks for posting!
PineNutPesto chapter 12 . 3/2/2020
Yay! Harry uses class-learned skills for a change!
PineNutPesto chapter 11 . 3/2/2020
This is a good setup for Harry to bond with Snape. Well done. :)
didyousaytim chapter 55 . 12/15/2019
Harry was desparate when he say the dementors sucking Sirius' soul, and he wasn't able to cast a sustained Patronus even as his on fate grew worse... I would think that terror would be forefront with Harry, even as the rather anticlimatic patronus came from what he thought was James wand .
4,845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »