Reviews for Because the World is
GettingBetter chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
This has to be the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time. It was wonderful, haunting, enchanted, hopeful, and extremely saddening all at the same time. You're too good for FanFiction.
TwystedFate chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
That's .. beautiful. Just .. beautiful. *sharp gasps* Amazing. Brilliant.
QuirkyWriter chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
The world you spin for the Half-touched girl is surreal and whimsical. This is a masterpiece.
Morphie chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
what a cool ending! I really enjoyed that...it was an awesome way to end this awesome work!
AddictedToEwan chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
That was definitely the most amazing thing I've ever read. I mean, forget fanfiction and all that jazz; that was honestly every bit as good as something Francesca Lia Block would write, if not better. It was incredible. Wow.
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
A more beautiful ending to a more astonishing poem I could not imagine! This feels like a true gift indeed, and that is a rare thing to find, dear. Oh, I hope the end of this tale means the beginning of another? Or, where else can I find your work? You are a writer of superior gifts.

-Janice (Rosemarie)
The Spastic Forkie chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
...I'm seriously on the verge of bursting into tears.

This was so incredibly amazingly tremendously spiffy that...there are absolutely no words to describe its greatness. Everything about it was just wonderful!

I looked back and read my previous reviews and feel they didn't do this justice. Stupid GollumRox from three months ago...

If I weren't Christian, I'd definitely worship this piece. I salute you! *Salutes*

Welcome to the favorites list!

Your new best friend
MorphManiac chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
that was so...beautiful...and amazing...meteor...that was...wow...

I'm just overwhelmed...
TwystedFate chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Wow .. I usually go for the parody and the humor, but sometimes a good angsty supernatural is something I need that just .. beckons me. And that's what this story did. I just love what you've done .. I've got it on my favorite story list .. keep right on writing, please!
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
Excellent, excellent, excellent. You've got me hungry for each new addition!
One typo I noted: /and cry every night so the can fill/up an ogre's well/ I think you mean /so they can fill/ not /so the can fill/?
Forkie chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Wonderful!
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!
American-Rouge-tears chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
Wow, This is really good. I can't really say anything that other people didn't say already, but only reitterate how true it all is. I especially like how you talked about the starving girl, and then the bird got food from the table, that really got me. Keep going, please.
GollumRox chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
Yahahaha! The Argentinean and Miss Mierda, I suppose. ...Don't ask. I call her Miss Mierda. Grr. Anyways, such a great story/poem thing you've got going on. I'll be waiting for more.
Bye, don't die!
MorphManiac chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER!
I LOVE NINI AND THE ARGENTINIAN (wait, that's who it is, isn't it?) The characterization for the Argentinian (let's name him Antonio) is very creative, as is Nini's.
Well, that's all. Who's the mother? Who's the father? When will she meet Christian? Is that pineapple juice? o shiny
*distracted*
MorphManiac chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
Wow. VERY mature for a girl her age.
I was very confused about this chapter. . .well not confused. . .like when you see one piece of the puzzle and have NO idea where it goes or what it is? That's it.
I finished my angst-filled poem. Shall I send it to you?
And, as always, this has a wonderful effect. I am excited to see where it is going!