Reviews for Shook Me All Night Long
Michael Dante chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
i enjoyed your fic. it was well written, creative, and ventured into a world most people wanted to venture into. congratulations. as for ideas for a sequel, how about atomsk. no one knows anything about him really, so his character is open to development as you see fit, and surely he cant be happy that a 21 year old kid has somehow managed to twice steal his power for him. maybe he comes looking for naota and demands that naota relinquish the power he is borrowing from the great pirate king? just an idea, if you arent going to use it, lemme know, because if you dont wantit, i could use it ha ha ha ha. but its yours to use either way. peace.
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
A truely excellent story. :D It was really quite good. I really didn't find any flaws with it other than the fact that you sometimes forgot to apply enough spacing, and sometimes you really needed to make one of your mountains of text into one or even two new paragraphs...I had a little trouble with following the story because some of the paragraphs were a little long.

Anyways, great story.

IO
Dion Hart chapter 17 . 1/12/2005
This chapter has left me wondering a lot of things.
Dion Hart chapter 16 . 1/12/2005
This one is very action-packed.
Dion Hart chapter 14 . 1/12/2005
Very awsome. You should get a friend to draw a picture of Jakun.
brokenpromises8 chapter 19 . 9/27/2004
I really loved the way you put this together, very realistic (as far as FLCL goes :p) and I THINK I have a decent idea. Apparently Eri and Naota got together. When you wrote this fic, you left a lot of possibilities open. Where exatly do Haruko and Jakun come from? And if they were SENT by somebody to Earth, somebody higher ranking (and probably more powerful, or Haruko would never listen to em) sent the mhere. So make it so that Eri and Naota progress in their relationship, only to have Haruko come back openly AGAIN and try to break them up for her own means. Meanwhile, back at whatever headquarters they come from, word of Jakuns death and Haruko going AWOL reaches the higher ups, and they send their "ultimate" project to Earth for reconnaisance and to kill Takun and Haruko, a loose end.
Spaz23 chapter 19 . 9/15/2004
I'll start by saying that this fic was just incredibly well written, like everything was as it is in the anime, and was even halarious to me at some parts. So great work! You must. I mean MUST make a sequel for this sequel! (O.o)

As far as ideas go, well I was thinking since back in the anime Haruko asks Naota if he wanted to throw everything away and go with her. So maybe Haruko gets Naota to go with her into space and she could try to take revenge out on the Intergalatic Space Police or something.

My idea may not be too hot, but please write a sequel! I'm sure it'll be awsome whatever goes down. Peace!
ShibiChicken chapter 19 . 9/14/2004
Well I don't really know all that much, the one idea I can really think of right now. Maybe continueing the competition between the three girls, or is it two? For Naota? Perhaps a stronger being than the one guy coming for Haraku to finish the other guy's buisness? Well that's about all I can think of. See ya.

Jon
River Rain chapter 17 . 9/13/2004
Ideas? - somthin that ends with Naota and Haruko of course! *gasp* he slept with Ninamori! Nu! . If Haruko comes back to Naota once more, she should bring that up then he'd feel bad then everything gets all angsty bwahahaha *cough* uh sorry, anyways i'm sure whatever you'll put up will be just as awsome -

ps. except for the whole ninamori bed thing that bugged the crap outta me ;
AngelsWarmth chapter 19 . 9/13/2004
How about you have Naota and Niamori get married, yet Naota is still in love with Haruko. And decides to take little vacation to try and find her. When he finds her he realizes that he is even more in love with her than ever before! There maybe that can be the plot or at least give you some ideas!
Shinrialtu chapter 19 . 9/13/2004
Ideas, eh?

Hmm

Well..

Some good fluffiness is always good. And a bit of action.

Perhaps you could introduce a new character, and build your sequel off that?

I'll contact you if I get some ideas. I'll try to help if I can.

Oh, and your story is superb!

DS_31
Fwaaa chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Wow. This was a great story, start to finish. It was well written with a good plot. My only , small complaint...

Ya leave it there? Aww man, now I'm gonna wonder, "Hmm, wonder if Haruko will get new stuff and come back for Naota/his powers. Wonder if Naota will finally stick with Eri. Etc...

Aww well, thats cool. Thanx for an awesome fic.
Takkun chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
I dont believe it! Naota ended up with Ninamori instead of Haruko. That sickens me. Naota n' Haruko forever! Oh Anyways I like the story, it was great except for that. Great story! Later
Rock X Light chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
Dear djk1982,

You suck.

When all is said and done, after the emotional roller-coaster ride that Naota had experienced, torn by Haruko's affections for him..

He ends up sleeping with Ninamori?

You do realize that the reason people have loved your story so very much is that it has been so incredibly accurate to the way the characters are portrayed in the television show? Througout this entire fan-fic you have avoided any direct explanation of Naota's feelings for Ninamori. As far as we knew, he felt the same for her as he did of Mamimi.

Haruko, now...

..she's a different story.

Aside from his somewhat confused affections for Mamimi in the animé, Haruko is, in fact, the girl that he falls in love with.

But he slept with Ninamori. And Mamimi was OK with this. And Haruko doesn't really seem to give a damn.

Sigh.

GREAT CHAPTER U ROOL SO MAKE MORE KTHNXBYEBYE!1
myinuyasha04 chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
wow i LOVED IT! i really like the change that came over naota and how there's the hint of a future between haruko and him. anyways, i look forward to your next work!