Reviews for Gunfire
LewistheTurtle chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
aw, please consider continuing this, I wanna see its end :)
yumi2482 chapter 23 . 2/21/2010
wow, poor richie and virgil. what will happen next? great drama
irezel chapter 23 . 2/8/2009
gah! i wish you would have continued...: oh well, at least you didn't leave off somewhere unbearable! :D but it was really hard for me to read the chapters where richie was cutting...i'm sorry, i can't stand it! it makes my forearms all tingly...and ...gah! :P oh well, still it was a really good story...:)
Kate Maxwell chapter 23 . 1/17/2007
Just glad that you posted! I suffer writers blocks often and that slows me down, especially with Mutation's sequel - Aftermath.

But we'll get through this fic, we will survive together! You'll see!
Goddess of Twiligh chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
w00t! You updated!

Keep it coming alright?

I've got my third Static installment in the works, so _ hehe
trecebo chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Just who decided how long a person must suffer before deciding to change course. Drop the rushed feeling. Things occur in time and this is as good as any. I think Richie, who is very logical, will understand better how Virgil feels, know that he (V) feels like he failed himself in not blocking the bullet. Richie has to choose and seemingly has chosen to change. Won't be easy but I am anxious to see how you work it out.
RealityBreakGirl chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Hey! Good chapter. Sorry you've been busy. Maybe your life will calm down a little soon. Although I don't think there's much you can do about the writer's block. Anyways... Man, I'm glad that Virgil finally managed to convince Richie to get some help. He finally made him see that if he hadn't of been there, then he would have died. It was nice to see Virgil finally get out a little. Having them stop under the tree where they first met was good. I can just see them climbing it and falling down. Well, like I said, good chapter. I can't wait for the next one! Update Soon!

Goddess of Twilight chapter 22 . 11/17/2006
Your doing a great job, there are no worries there.

I'm glad that you updated, and I know that you will have a great next chapter real soon.

Hopefully soon though Richie will stop cutting, that poor kid is so scrawny, he won't last too long...

keep up the good work.
Elfangor87 chapter 22 . 10/13/2006
Pseudoderm was invented by scientists Professor Aristotle Rodor and Dr. Arby Twain as an artificial skin that could bond to wounded skin for medical and cosmetic purposes. However, the formula was flawed and proved toxic when applied to open wounds. The two men agreed to abandon the project, but Rodor learned that Twain was attempting to sell it to Third World Nations. Rodor alerted his friend and former student, reporter Vic Sage, who went after Twayn and donned a mask of Pseudoderm to become the 'faceless' vigilante called the Question.

I'm guessing Richie either found a solution to the flaw or you're going to be putting a medical emergency in a future chapter.
trecebo chapter 22 . 10/10/2006
The scene seemed to convey the bewilderment and confusion for a bad sitch. Virgil is flumoxed and Ritchie now knows that someone knows. For all its shortness, it worked for me. Those two boys don't use platitudes with each other and you left the convo pretty much like they'd do it.

The topic is still scary and will take a light hand. Here's some VR carrots for you plot bunniez.
Kate Maxwell chapter 22 . 10/10/2006
nudges and hints? That's not going to be easy as self hating is hard topic to write about... ok maybe I came close to that but my fic characters went through enough without this happening!

Well need to get Richie to open up to Virgil, I mean completely not going down into a shell... what Richie said was true, that he couldn't pull him around like he wants to but at least Virgil can be there for Richie.

If it curses Richie anymore then it does so, help him snap out of this before trying to get professional help. Maybe Virgil could call Batman as the Dark Knight would be worried for the young hero and how they're coping.

Hope that is at least one or two ideas! I know muses suck, mine are being utterly useless at the moment!
RealityBreakGirl chapter 22 . 10/9/2006
Ah, yes, the Jello. Go ahead, blame me. After all, I think I started it! And this story's been on my alerts list since I found it (whenever that was). Anyways, good chapter. A little short, but it's the content, not how long it is that counts. Man, poor Richie, he dosen't even quite realize what's going on, does he. I gotta wonder what Virgil'll do. I bet that 'egg' you were talking about was that Pseudoderm. I don't read a lot of comics, so I don't know how it relates. But just looking at the name, dermis is the second layer of the skin, and pseudo means fake, so it's some sort of fake skin stuff, maybe something that goes down into the dermis and acts just like the skin until the cuts heal. Sorry, I tend to analys things like that. Blame it on the Trek fan in me and the fact that I grew up with nurses for parents, but I try to figure out stuff like that. At any rate, I don't know how it relates to the comics, just a guess at what it does. So, good chapter, update soon, and go eat some green Jello! :P

Dea puella chapter 21 . 10/1/2006
I just read the whole fic through and I'm going to get about five hours of sleep. I told myself just one more chapter about twenty chapters through. I blame you for writting such an amazing fic and I also blame you for leaving ending the chapter with such a cliffy! Shame shame.
trecebo chapter 21 . 9/30/2006
*bites knuckle* I'll follow you into this terriory just to see how you have it end. Good or bad, you make it work. I trust you.
RealityBreakGirl chapter 21 . 9/30/2006
Don't worry, I'm still reading! I have this story on my alerts list. I do like that you've gone ahead and had Richie's problem be discovered. I don't think the story line would have go very far otherwise. And I'm glad thet Virgil's finally out of the hospital. Ah, the green jello. I like how you worked that in there! Very funny. Well, good chapter, and update as soon as you can!