Reviews for Nightmares from the PastPart 1 of Sins
Tharosis2442 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I dont know how you came up with this story and honestly I dont care. It was absolutely amazing. It gets very difficult to continue reading cause your cussing out a character or yelling waiting for the others to get to Gabrielle in time. You've done an awesome job. I love the fic. it is one of the best i've ever read and your chapter sizes make reading it just that much more appealing. I eagerly look forward to any future chapters and hope you update soon.
KelleyGaither2342 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow. just..wow. as a Lesbian, and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, i've never seen my own thoughts portrayed so apro pos in someone else's work. i can't tell you how much your story has touched me. it's beautifully written, and it's as though you're looking over the shoulder of both Xena and Gabrielle. Plz, Plz, keep up the wonderful story telling, and you'll have a fan for life.
Demoneyed Reader chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Great story. I love how you dealt with everything that you but Gabie though and showing how she struggled with what happened. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
blackeyes bluetears chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Great Story! Loved every minute!
Keri McVean chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Great writing, looking forward to your next chapter. Can't wait to find out who Gabrielle's father is. I'm going to have to go back and read your stories about Sophia now.
alliebeme chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
great story i love it its great its awsome