Reviews for Streaks of Darkness
Kimu-san chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
This is a great story. I haven't read anything in so long because I was busy with school and graduating that I haven't been able to do anything. But its nice to know there are still really awesome stories on here... well keep up the good work and the Hiei and Botan fanfictions! Those are the best!
Estelle Stafford chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
Really good!
Estelle Stafford chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
I'm really enjoying this. It was well written,just I wouldn't have started three sentences in the row with He, but that was only in the first chapter and everything else looks good.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
Wow, I feel so sorry for poor Botan. I can't wait to see how you end this... well Have a great holiday season, and I will be looking for updates for this story.
xmiahimex chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
Ohh...what is the ending gonna be like? Will Hiei propose to Botan, although he's stubborn? I guess Botan and Hiei could be describe as "opposites attract." But ur story did have a flaw. It seems like Botan just fell in luv w/ Hiei out of the blues w/o an explanation of when,why and how she fell in luv w/ him. But, I still like the story. Ohh..end it soon pleaz!
Blue Angel 1245 chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
loving the story! hope you get your modem fixed soon!
Jelly-to-the-Bean chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
aw poor mystic! i feel 4 ya. i lost my internet some time last year,anywho hope every things turns out for you! (dont let rude people get you down)

gabby chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
this is a veary good fan fic and i can't wat for the last chapter so can it coom soon thanks
Ami-chan09 chapter 14 . 5/29/2005
Hey no worries here. I am glad that your friend is letting you use her computer. SO...I hope you find time to update! _
Aiiro-bara chapter 13 . 3/26/2005
This was so sad. I read it in a day and, when Kurayami died, I actually almost cried. Not many people have the ability to make a reader feel the emotions of the character. I think that Fear of Fire will be a really good fic, judging from what this one was like. I can't wait until the finale.

Robin Autumn chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
Oh, it was so pretty, I'm so glad Botan is happy again! Though I am sad to see the story go, you did such a great job on it! To make up for it you better post the story you put up a preview about a couple of chapters ago, and it better be H/B! I think you called it Fear of Fire . . . . I think that was it anyway? o.O Anyway, please update soon!
Jelly-to-the-Bean chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
how sweet!... and sad
Rouge chapter 13 . 2/10/2005
That was so sad. I almost cried. And I really don't cry easy. But it was a wonderful story. Thought-out, and well typed. I hope to see more work from you in the future.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 13 . 2/9/2005
please update soon
Serendipitists chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
woops bt the way can u make a sequel to this please i would realy love it 0 i forgot to write this please uodate soon