Reviews for Mosaics
crazycatlady 149 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Oh my god, I DIED at the red hair dingle hopper thing
leiasky chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Will you ever complete this story? It's quite well done (though I wish H/S would get to it already!) and the plot is unique and full of twists. I figure since it's been so long, you've abandoned it and that's quite a shame.
A Flicker chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I need more. Awesome story so far, I'd be more happy if there was more Sirius/Hermione interaction, of course, but it can't happen at the moment, so this will do as well.

Harry, she doesn't love you, just realize that :)
Izzie chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
This story is bloody amazing! It would be too awful if you didn't finish it...If you have given up, please let us know, I hate the frustration of not knowing if there's going to be an update...But to put so much effort in a story and leave it like this? Please, don't be selfish!
1707283 chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Really hope you decide to continue with this. It's sad to see such an amazing story unfinished after you put so much into it. I'm signing up for a story alert in case you ever do.
jasmine-leigh chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
cant wait for the next chapter hurry up and update it
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
interesting love. update soon
Eden Snape chapter 9 . 10/4/2007
More? Will you update soon?
janna chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
I really like the story, it's great! as good as the first part was.

pls keep writing and update soon!
Billy Bloggs chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Hm, you see the thing is... this story is great! As is Damaged Goods, which I also read. I am going nuts here waiting in suspense. Take special attentions of this...I am begging, please keep writing...please.

Yes.. I think that's all.

And no. You do not have a deranged stalker.
StaciDarling chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
this is great! when is the next chapter coming. i do have to say that i have THOROUGHLY enjoyed this piece.. both parts :)

thanks for a great read, cant wait for more!

ALeeEn chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
I really hope you plan to finish this story. I'd love to see how everything turns out. Please update soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
samgirl13 chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
hey,i just read all of this story in like 4 .you GOTTA update ASAP!this story is really good.
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 9 . 1/17/2006