Reviews for Eternal Rest
Miss Anderton chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow - that was amazing! Great story and extraordinary descriptions! Oh - and the characters! I love them! Umm, have you ever heard of the tv show Firefly or movie Serenity? Sean and Kari seem almost like parallels to Simon and River from the above mentioned show/movie. (Okay, to solve any confusion you may be going through about this tv show/movie, Firefly was a sci-fi tv show that was cancelled halfway through it's first season because of the lack of viewers. But the small fanbase it had was tight and strong, and they wanted a conclusion to the story line. So, to satisfy the fans, a movie was made to complete the series. Okay, I'm done now. Oh, and do watch it. It's superb!) For one thing, Kari and River both have supernatural mental abilities. And a loving older brother who is concerned with protecting her from society and the evil people in it. Then there’s the study lab disguised as a children’s hospital which Kari is sent to because of her abilities. Same thing happened to River. She was sent to an Academy – I’m not sure for how many months or years, but Simon rescued her from it. So, just curious – have you ever seen it? Anyways, I love the characters you came up with. They’re perfectly believable. You’re an amazing writer – never stop!

Yours Truly,

Miss Anderton

P.S. This is going on my favorite stories list!
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Ok that was REALLY sad! Good but still sad!
Light Derived from Darkness chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
*crying* This was so sad, and written really well. Write more like this! Shiruba Sousei
Ichiban Tomodachi chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Good story. You know, I've just noticed that I've read alot of angst fanfics from you. " Well, keep it up! If you have anymore angst fanfics, tell me. )
xiosan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
it was good, but uh, everyone who had that power also was retarded, so ... yeah, but i mean if they wernt this would be a good story, sad ending