Reviews for What if Harry Had Said
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/2
Oh I see you're another fan of Sassy Harry, just like me. :D
Christmas chapter 2 . 1/1
U use cuss words to often. Harry didn't swear
Fallenangel700 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Most of these dont affect the storyline in anyway as he will say somthing that makes him seem a complete prat and then pretend he didn't say of them are particularly funny or witty either
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Good idea, bad execution. All the... Ginny (euw) was the drop which made the goblet spill over.
There are much greater comment he could have used and they don't change the storyline, something which would have been awesome.

But cudos for putting Hermione down where it's due.
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
excellent excerpt
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I simply loved this, these were absolutely fantastic. Though, I do have to say my favorite ones are the ones with Ginny. But the one in third year positions class, was positively fantastic as well! I hope that we will get to some more.
illuminatus101 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Please continue!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
some of these are funny but im not a fan of harry/ginny so those lead me away.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
xD I can't wait for OotP, HBP, DH xD
CazPeak chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"There he is, Mom, there he is, look!"

It was Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, but she wasn't pointing at Ron.

"Harry Potter!" she squealed. "Look, Mom! I can see -"

"Be quiet, Ginny, and it's rude to point."

Mrs. Weasley smiled down at them.

Harry laughed at the young red head's antics, "It's okay, Mrs. Weasley. I'm used to people pointing at me. Besides I can't imagine anyone else that I would rather have pointing at me than your lovely daughter."

Ginny flushed a scarlet that would match the color of her hair any day at the unexpected praise.
"So... Mrs Weasley?", Harry asked, as he looked around the station, "where do I find this lovely daughter... you know - this one's sister?"
James018 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
There's just one problem with this fanfic: if Harry was really that wisecrackin', then Gryffindor would always lose the House Cup - they'd be in the negatives on points every year ;) Still, a fun read. Hope you come back to it at some point.
Nightshadow913 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story! I especially like the part about saying Voldemort's name, and confronting Tom in the Chamber (although the tone is slightly different than the rest of the story-not a criticism!). However, you might want to put a warning for slight Hermione bashing and Harry/Ginny shipping in. It's not that I have a problem with either of those, but they caught me a little off guard.
Viralic1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
You've definitely got a problem against Hermione, don't you? Practically a third of these are Harry bashing Hermione.
xxHarrypotterxx chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I love how you said "Voldemort will walk into Hogwarts and plant a kiss on Malfoy's face before that will happen."

but in the last movie he did give Draco a hug XD

I just wanted that to be noticed...