Reviews for Idiots Can't Catch Colds
book keeper 2000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
HalfwayParanoid chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Good, cute, sweet, and funny. I liked it.
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hahaha. Funny and Adorable. :3
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
hehe. so cute!
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awww! I Love it! You kept everyone in character really well and it was a good story. Awesome _
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hahah I love this story! The old stories r the best
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very good story! You really caught their personality! Especially Sasuke and Naruto was SO characteristical!

And THANK YOU for not making this a romance/shonen ai fic, just some cute friends-stuff. :D
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
YES Naruto has been proven once & for all not to be an idiot, although that was a random way

It was SO shounen-ai by the way, it was too cute not to be a pairing. Besides, I like it better if I think there was the start of a romance!
Bookworm247 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOL W e all knew Naruto wasn't an iditot really
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i dont know how this can be NOT intended to be shounen ai. this is so cute!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*coughs to cover up giggles* Again perfect example... I'm just not going to leave coments on this anymore. I proved my point to the person over my shoulder. Thankfully he'll be making an account and hopefully leaving me alone. {Now that's just mean sis...} ou-baka! {;p}
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Nice job, I loved it and write more on these two
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved! xD This was so sweet!
LaueHime chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
My, that really was an awesome story! I liked that it was funny and sweet and overall, very original! It's good to read short stories that differ from the others! Good Job, i loved it!
MistressMarie chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I've never really read a fic with a mission in the winter- very refreshing and original! i loved how Naruto shined through and finally got some attention- I knew he was gonna get a cold too. ah, the irony :) definently awesome!