Reviews for Thin Lines
xFlipJamsx chapter 11 . 3/8
Please please update the story
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
OMG that whole Vegeta scene was really deep! I loved it!
rychefan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i love the way you write i do hope you will comeback and finish your stories
True sayin princess chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I like the fic but the names really vejita Burma heloooooo Howe dare u disgrace the prince of all sayins name idc bout bulma name but really fix it she's the sayin princess anyway learn ur place n fix his name got it or I will personally blast u to oblivion got it
Brunette Bulma chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Though its an AU but i loved the best 3yr b/v get together fic i've ever read.I know its not finished but i'm still job.
Cara2012 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I love this story i wish you had finished it especially since you only had 4 chapters left but great story )
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
oh please continue with the story ] i absolutely love it. i want to know what else happens between bulma and vegeta, and bulma and yamcah.
lyssascooby301 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Hey great story so far. I am actually an adult and would like you to send me the link to this chapter. I searched but couldn't find it. Thanks. Story is great so far!
ladybrin chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
wow- thin lines was great- is it finsihed- i hope you will finish it if it is not- i loved it- the thought tof bulma and vegeta trapped together- teehee
RagingCookies6 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Hey! I have loved your story for years, but when are finally going to update the next chapter or finally finish it?

Please do! it's a great story and it needs an ending.

Peace-

Cerri
queenyasha chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I just finnished to the point where you left off and was wondering if there was more?
Polaris-Sakura chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
My fav story 7
Chibi death angel chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
vejita you meanie... you hurt burumas feelings really really bad... haha my lil sister would tell me this when i'd make her angry. haha i think this story is funny. keep up the good work!
SalviAurora chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
One of the best stories I've ever read. I've read it in 2007 for the first time. Now we have 2009 and I see that there isn't a new chapter. It is really a shame. This story would have been so good.

Mabey you want to finish it soon. I would be really happy to read more about it. The idea is fantastic.
Jou chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
It's a shame that such a good story hasn't been updated in such a long time.