Reviews for By Way of Rock
Dazed Dreamer chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
I like your story! Good job. Wonder what happens to Katie and Freddy. I've always liked reading outbursts. Will there be more of those? Update soon!
I've Got A Secret chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
sweet
ditzy28 chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
"I wasn't even a teenager but I already had the angst". classic...so classic. I just may be quoting that one day...anyways, good job, continue writing, update soon, yadda yadda yadda :) it isn't like I actually affect said updates is it? Oh, and something I actually noticed (I'm not that observant): these kids use some pretty big words for 10 year olds...but then again, they go to prep school. ahh..im solving my own questions! err..that wasn't a question, now was it? Oh well, whatever. I'm confusing myself.
Mirkdad chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMG MAKE FREDDY READ HER NOTEBOOK AND FIND OUT THAT SHES IN LOVE WITH HIM

UPDATE FAST
mr. crabs chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
i really like this story! its funny and cute and realistic! i love how ur chappies r really long! its great cuz i dont have to press the next chapter button alot!;]when i saw the fk part on your summary, i thought, man i have to read this! cant wait to see how ur fic turns out!

MC
thedoorsrock chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
plz update almost eveyday i check to see if you updated but there is noting SO PLZ UPDATE!
Officer BudBabe chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Ohmigosh You have to update this soon! I'm hanging on your every word! I love how you portray all the characters!
thedoorsrock chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Plz i beg of you update!*on two knees*your fanfiction is really good so plz update for my sake.
The Nameless Man chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
This fic is great.I love your developement on Freddy.
writerdude3000 chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE NOW!
kittygal-meow chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
omg! I just added this to my fave storie! _ and im recommending it! lol
kittygal-meow chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
hahaha! I thought it was freddy! lol!
Miss Mills chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
hey i really liked your story but pls put some romance PLS! one question in the begging of this chapter who was talking and at the end who was talking?

thanx

Luv Miss Mills
writerdude3000 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
great! (for the whole story, i just reviewed this chap)
ketchupgurl chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
sigh i like this story freddy has a big ego doesnt he? hehe