Reviews for Twins3: Hijacked Honeymoon
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Wonderfully done. I love the ending!
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love Anakin and Padme. They're so cute! I like the way you write them. :] If only there were more moments of them from you. u
Grow-to-be chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
hehehehe wonderful!
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
good story
DaWaffle chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
This was a great story. Again, i wish that star wars could have gone a little bit more like this...you know, without vader and padme dying. Great job!
Mireille chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Great adventure with the twins in a wonderful AU that would have been so cool if it hadn't turned into the family drama we now know :)

Great job, dear!

Keep it up!

Love

Mireille X
JMEM1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Oh I just loved this story! It's so nice to read a happy story about the Skywalker family, the happy life they should have had. *sigh* I was smiling throughout the entire thing. I also loved the interaction between Anakin and the twins. Anakin strongly reminded me of my own dad in this fic, especially at the "Aww Dad!" "Aww Luke!" part, my dad's done the same thing to me a few times. Anyway, great job again!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
-Dreamy sigh- This was really precious. It's such a lovely story, and I think it balances romance, humor, and those touching little family moments really well. And I'm glad that you've made it realitic in that Ani and Padme aren't exactly the perfect parents...although as parents go, they come pretty close. :) They've got their own misgivings and issues to deal with, such as accepting the fact that their kids are growing up, which was a theme I thought you wove very neatly into this fic. :) I would type more, and point out some of the moments that I thought were particularly sweet or humorous, but I get the feeling that I would end up pasting half the fic in here. So anyways, great job. This is going straight to my favorites. :)
Julie Horwitz chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I think I'm starting to see a theme in your "Twins" stories: Anakin-clueless parent, Padmé-master parent. I definitely loved the bigger role you gave Padmé in this installment. She certainly shows everyone who's the boss in this family! Though it seems that in the end the true hero was Jar Jar, with a little help from Obi-Wan! Once again, I love this series! I hope you will write more!
Almyra chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
And an excellent ending to another terrific twin tale. I know it's been quite a while, but if there are any more of these in the pipe, I for one would be extremely grateful and excited. :o)

Wonderful job!
Almyra chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Completely hysterical, as usual, but one line out of this chappie really got to me.

"“This is going to be the best holiday ever,” Luke insisted, leaning over the back, “Now that we’re with you, Dad.”"

It was really poignant, a little taste of how things could have been, perhaps. Poor Ani and Padme, though - no romance for them!
Rose-Aislin chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Once more, I find myself thoroughly enjoying your fic. You're an amazing writer.

Little Luke and Leia are so cute, and I loved how you brought Obi-Wan into it too.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I have enjoyed the Twins stories you have written I hope you write more like these.

SeaBreeze :-)
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I did.
Mutant Goldfish chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Very cute. Luke and Leia's interaction was perfect.