Reviews for The History and Death of Yami Bakura
Link007 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Awsome update it soon! This is really cool!
Mr. Joy chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Well, this story continues to get more and more interesting. I find it interesting in one big regard: in your other story, "The Gathering," Barak said that he had no one in his life connected to him emotionally. It seems he forgot this "Tola" woman. I see a possibility of romance here, but we'll let time decide. I love this story, to be blunt. Please update soon. I really want to know how this turns out.
Leon Lionheart chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Another great chapter from the brilliant minds of Invaders Sam and Shaun! I have to say, this is already getting very interesting, and it's only chapter two! Keep it up!
Mr. Joy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Well, once again you surprise me with an intriguing story. sure, it's only one chapter now, but that can change. I admit, I always wanted to know more about Barak, because most of the other fanfics I read depicted him as a pure psychopath and nothing more. At least here, he has a bit more depth, and perhaps a chance for romance with this Tola girl. Who knows? I know I'm looking forward to a continuation, and I plan to enjoy every monute of it (likewise for "The Gathering," whenever you resume that project).
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This is a good story so far Sam; and about your pic you sent me, I can't download it here at school and my computer at home isn't working. It'll be back up sometime this week, I hope. Then I'll download your pic.
Shun Usagi chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Nicely written Sam,i'ts a really intresting fic i might add,please update ASAP!JA NE! _
Leon Lionheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
That is what I call a rocky start to a romantic relationship... and seeing as how this involves Barak, things are bound to get rockier!
Excellent chapter, this. I can't wait to see how this turns out (of course we all know it won't turn out happy...).