Reviews for True Pain
Okinawa Girl chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Aww! why isn't this not updated! Please Update! For me? please?
Cara2012 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
aww nice story
Crying chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
NO! it can't be over! it was the most adorable story! i love the non-lemonyness! its so sweet. i could imagine them as like chibis screaming

"no! your stupid!"

"no! YOUR stupid!"

you can actually write too! and create a good story line. everybody else destroys the vegeta im in LOVE with and could write a decent story of any kind to save there lives!

in short, i bow down to you. kudos .
Samron chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Aww, that was so sweet. I loved how you made him demand her to get closer to him. That t'was very sweet. _

Nice job. :) You get an A
Lillian Rose chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
I loved this story so much. Is this completed? i hope not!LOL! Great work!

Much Love,

Lillian Rose
Fima chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
hi,
i really love your story. In my opinion you caught that simple and at the same time difficult thing how to describe characters of bulma and vegeta. i look forward to read next chapters. -
Mrs. Trunks Briefs chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
this is really good! pleaz hurry and finish!
Asilin Kheldarson chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
i'm starting to notice a pattern with your stories...you're posting the same things here and at adult fanfiction. does that mean you will be posting lemons here as well? or just there? just a bit of curiousity...no need to answer if you don't want to. anyway, i'm going to go read your other stories! this one's awesome btw! keep it up!
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 4 . 4/2/2004
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
dRaCo'sSwEeThEaRt chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
never read this but its good so far. keep it up!
dRaCo'sSwEeThEaRt chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
welcome back...love your profile...lol...but im glad your back, i hope you come up new stories! keep writing. but i gots to admit that your uncensored stories are way better mainly cuz they describe the actual desire and love but of course you know that but just wantin to let you know that your stories had opened my eyes to reading...thanks for that
butterflyV chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
It's great to see this and your other old stories returning to this site, don't stop now.
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 3/30/2004