Reviews for Nahual
KiwiClover chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Wow. Just...wow.

This Sentinel story is probably one of the most original I've read. You've taken what at first seems like an off the wall scenario and made it blossom into a gripping, well thought out, and just plain impeccably-written work of fiction. You've used wonderful imagery and fantastic dialogue to paint a convincing picture of the characters and their states of being. Once again, WOW! This one has earned an immediate place on my favorites list! Thanks for writing!

Keara
anomalocaris chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Never thought I'd like a story where Ellison turned into a big kitty, but this is one is brilliant. Couldn't stop until I'd finished it.

As far as a "critique" - your British is showing here and there ;-) Kind of amusing sometimes to see one of the Major Crimes crew suddenly come out with a British accent! The slips are rare though. You're spot on with it most of the time.
Lamarquise chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Good work. You touched something important in me, and I think this is the what the series needs or needed.
technodragon78 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Loved it. Needs a sequel. Chacterization were on the mark. Keep up the good writing.
Falynn chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
August 10th, 2004

Hello there,

Just thought I'd take a moment to say, "Oh my

God!" I loved your story Nahual! It was awesome.

I've read so many sentinel stories over the past

couple years I'm pretty sure I have found my

favorite...I was blown away. Like seriously blown out of the water, spellbound. (Forgive my spelling. No lunch can't think clearly) I read the first half on but then my dad took my computer away for like a week and I went totally out of my mind. I had to sneak over to my sisters house hook up her old computer and read the rest of it staid up till I think 2am, butwhoa...I was breathless at the end of it. The detail, the complexity of their friendship and emotions written so wonderfully that I was shocked I have rarely come across a story that portrays the characters so well. Kudos to you my friend and though I know it means absolutely nothing to you, you are now my favorite author when it comes to The Sentinel. Thanks for that awesome story I beg for a sequel. Or hell an entire series using this AU. But most of all I humbly request that if you ever decide to write another Sentinel story that you please inform me via my e-mail above or my physical address below:

Falynn Jackson

6904 Manatee Ave W.

Bradenton, Fl 34209

I love to write and I'd love to read anything else

you're working on. While I write a little too it's

nothing compared to what you have done and definitely not worthy of being posted. But still I'd like you to e-mail me to at least tell me a little about how you came by the idea for the story how long it took ya and things like that. Well like I said earlier I kinda have to borrow access to a computer so on the off chance that you do actually respond to this please give me a little time to make a reply.

Thanks again for such a really cool story,

Falynn J.
Rohaa chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
This story totally captured me, and when I was finally drawn into it, I found it very hard indeed to get out again! It's GREAT!
seadragonlady chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is an amazing story. So vivid and alive. Explores the link between the partnes in the way it was destined to go. Really hoping for more in this fandom.

Good enough to tempt me to try the authors previous fandon of the Power Rangers!
Abby Ebon chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
I must admit this is one of the best and well writen storys i've read yet with a catual plot but lots of agust and some fluffyness gotta love it, I very happy someone who's watched sentinal made the Nahual conection and actully knows what it is! I'd love to read a sequal, if there isn't one already (I have yet to check) who knows maybe someone will convince you to write more but this had a very nice ending and even though there were only two chapters it was very long took me almost two hours to read! well done and I sulute you and I'll try to get word out about this story

til latter
SYQ
Jezaray chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Totally awesome... this was flawless.