Reviews for When Love and Death Embrace
*crying* :( amazing fic :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
GO SIT IN A CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'Ve D-DON- *breaks off crying*
ban-chan100 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i felt like crying. thank you for the awsome jet super sad fic :P
Imagineluce chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, I have read it countless times, and every time tears run down my cheeks. You describe the dementor with amazing detail, it is everything you would imagine a dementor to be like. One of the best things about your story is the hopelessness of it all, and lucius showing a bit of remorse, well done.
Imagineluce chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
PenguinBandit523 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
*Snif* My eyes are Very close to tears right now. :'( Aww, such a sad tale. /3 But so amazingly well done. Faved
getaiyou chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
That is the most touching, saddest, make-me-want-to-kill-those-bastard-raise-them-and-kill-them-again, soul-injustice, god damn enraging, disgusting-piece-of-shit, tear-shedding, want-to-rip-them-to-pieces, and beautiful story I had ever read in my entire life. That bastard going to be living in hell with that faceless creature. Hope he suffer bad for what he had done and I 'mean' suffer BAD. Severus got his and now I'm waiting for his.

And don't get me started on that dementor. That creep. Kind of exotic if you don't think about the no-face-disgusting-mouth-no-senses-cold being.

I would have written more, but I don't think you guys would like the long list I have thought of putting down.
fxdmn chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Wow. That was... intense, awsome, insane, powerful, and most definitely dark. But very nice. However short the darn thing was, it was worth the time. I liked it a lot. It was a very good look into the snake's lair. The betrayal and lies and deceit found at every turn. The love and all that other nice stuff that can still be found buried underneath and the tragic story of one who realized it far too late.

Okay. Sorry about that, I can get a bit carried away sometimes. Anyway, good story.
milola chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Awesome!
darkprince chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
this story is awesome, will you continue it?
Neous chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Ouch you're making me cry. Such a great story, I mean how often do you really start crying while reading... well anything? I just have to say I love this story. Although Lucius should be hanged upside down for a few hours so he get some damn blood into his brain... might help him think better...
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Wow! That was intense and one of the saddest fanfics I've ever read. My poor Severus...it must be so hard to handle that betrayal. Lucius deserves what he gets. It was beautifully written. Every scene was skillfully described, making it so emotionally real. Amazing!

Weasleygirl-ca
Meta Capricorn chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
That was really good although I do not like the pairing very much. Very sad, I nearly cried, too.

Meta
salzgurke chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
You not only broke my heart, you shattered it to pieces.. *sob*...

Very intense piece, with all those hints... wonderful!

I'll put it in the C2 for Shortfics... *sniff*
salzgurke chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I am just about to catch up with my must-read-list.. I wanted to read this for a long time now, as well as Venomous 2, but somehow.. ah, whatever... here I am ;-)..

All I can say about this yet is, I am speechless... Wow, Death is beautiful - or at least beautifully written in this fic. Poor Severus, you just broke my heart.. :-(

On to chapter 2, hehe..