Reviews for Most fickle of mistresses
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aww... That was sweet, and nice... And Otogi is offecially extreamly weird. Uh, yeah.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Good story!
loservillealive chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*GASP* I was SO SURE that it would turn out being a sad ending for Honda! *bounces* OHWELL! This 'happy-ness-nessy-ness' is better! though i AM in the mood for angst right now...OHWELL! *huggles* thank you for writing this wonderful lil' story for us!
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Well, of course I'm going to have to squeal like an utter fangirl...once that's out of the way, we'll be golden.
*squee!* Hontogi!
I wonder why I love this particular pair so very much, when I appreciate Honda/Jonouchi And Seto/Otogi too. I think it has to do with the fact that *nobody* who writes Hontogi writes it badly. It takes interest and depth to even consider them, first of all, and even more of a challenge to pay attention to them and gather up the little details from the publication just because neither of them are ever main characters. If you've found *bad* Hontogi fiction, I'd be curious to see it.
This is so original. Otogi's voice comes through very strongly, and I can certainly see him as a gambling addict. I like how it's told from his perspective, because if we looked at it from Honda's, we'd not only see a different person, but we might also see that Honda isn't *quite* the predictable soul that Otogi thinks he is. You have a mastery of Otogi in this fiction. I'm one happy girl, that's for sure.
You've also inspired me. I can't help but wonder if that unposted story listed underneath this one on your bio is about Otogi dealing with a gambling addiction. Because if it's not...oh, I SO want to take that idea and run with it! (I guessed by the title, actually. ' I'm probably wrong.)
Anyway, your style is beautiful and you're a much more prolific writer than I am. Please, don't ever stop.
FlowerPetals chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
*glares at her computer*
Ugg! Sorry, I could not log in...*glares then taps the mouse with a finger*
And sorry it's been so long since I last reviewed!
This story was interesting...I liked Otogi thoughts; they were amusing and ironic and so Otogi. And I'm really glad you ended it on a happy note!
Cute story!
And he's so write about Lady Fortune..._~
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Poor Honda **Huggles** XD And here I thought it was going to be alot less happy as well ;; I liked though. Very Otogish. ;;...
Ril chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Sweet! I likes it!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
::sighs and smacks head:: I need help... my reaction upon reading this was to first threaten the computer with an imaginary carrot stick that it had to be a happy ending... when Otogi decided to, ah, accompany Honda, I started giggling like a maniac. (Because I'm random. The way I phrased that sounded iffy.)
::wild eyes:: Living on the edge of insanity! Buahahahaha... Ahem. Great fic.
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
~sigh~ and whether its of sadness or happiness, I don't know. Maybe a mixture of both...
Excellent fic, Misura-san!
Its always great to see either of these two in a fic, I actually like. They come off too annoying in most fics and that bugs me, but you don't do that so kudos to you for another wonderful fic!
Keep 'em coming!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
But what's wrong with short stories with positive final lines ? This is lovely, Misura-san.