Reviews for Most fickle of mistresses
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aww... That was sweet, and nice... And Otogi is offecially extreamly weird. Uh, yeah.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Good story!
loservillealive chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*GASP* I was SO SURE that it would turn out being a sad ending for Honda! *bounces* OHWELL! This 'happy-ness-nessy-ness' is better! though i AM in the mood for angst right now...OHWELL! *huggles* thank you for writing this wonderful lil' story for us!
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Well, of course I'm going to have to squeal like an utter fangirl...once that's out of the way, we'll be golden.
*squee!* Hontogi!
I wonder why I love this particular pair so very much, when I appreciate Honda/Jonouchi And Seto/Otogi too. I think it has to do with the fact that *nobody* who writes Hontogi writes it badly. It takes interest and depth to even consider them, first of all, and even more of a challenge to pay attention to them and gather up the little details from the publication just because neither of them are ever main characters. If you've found *bad* Hontogi fiction, I'd be curious to see it.
This is so original. Otogi's voice comes through very strongly, and I can certainly see him as a gambling addict. I like how it's told from his perspective, because if we looked at it from Honda's, we'd not only see a different person, but we might also see that Honda isn't *quite* the predictable soul that Otogi thinks he is. You have a mastery of Otogi in this fiction. I'm one happy girl, that's for sure.
You've also inspired me. I can't help but wonder if that unposted story listed underneath this one on your bio is about Otogi dealing with a gambling addiction. Because if it's not...oh, I SO want to take that idea and run with it! (I guessed by the title, actually. ' I'm probably wrong.)
Anyway, your style is beautiful and you're a much more prolific writer than I am. Please, don't ever stop.
FlowerPetals chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
*glares at her computer*
Ugg! Sorry, I could not log in...*glares then taps the mouse with a finger*
And sorry it's been so long since I last reviewed!
This story was interesting...I liked Otogi thoughts; they were amusing and ironic and so Otogi. And I'm really glad you ended it on a happy note!
Cute story!
And he's so write about Lady Fortune..._
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Poor Honda **Huggles** XD And here I thought it was going to be alot less happy as well ;; I liked though. Very Otogish. ;;...
Ril chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Sweet! I likes it!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
::sighs and smacks head:: I need help... my reaction upon reading this was to first threaten the computer with an imaginary carrot stick that it had to be a happy ending... when Otogi decided to, ah, accompany Honda, I started giggling like a maniac. (Because I'm random. The way I phrased that sounded iffy.)
::wild eyes:: Living on the edge of insanity! Buahahahaha... Ahem. Great fic.
DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
sigh and whether its of sadness or happiness, I don't know. Maybe a mixture of both...
Excellent fic, Misura-san!
Its always great to see either of these two in a fic, I actually like. They come off too annoying in most fics and that bugs me, but you don't do that so kudos to you for another wonderful fic!
Keep 'em coming!
_
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
But what's wrong with short stories with positive final lines ? This is lovely, Misura-san.