Reviews for The Letter
CastaS chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
great story
surforst chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Damn you and your twist. By the way Zita was Ron first love? I personally don't see it but I guess it gave you that joke you wanted to use.

Anyway good story only complaint is the way you did the dialogue. Don't use italics for simple conversation. It really messes up the appearance of the story on the whole. At least in my opinion. Otherwise a good story for what it was intended to be.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Sick and wrong dude sick and wrong!
DigiSim chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
You know, if I had written this I would have made the ending have a twist. Possibly make the Grandfather be Josh and the Grandmother be someone that is not Kim. But that's just how I write sometimes. That is, if I can ever get past my writer's block. Damn thing. Good story though but a tad rushed.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Awesome! I was a little worried there with that "deal with the devil" Kim made with Drakken, but it did seem to work out in the end in a neat little package :D
I've gotta say dude, even if this began as a Spidergirl-inspired fic, you totally turned it into one of your own, nice job :)
KP4me chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
It was ,wait,that's a lie,it was wonderful,
I LOVED IT!
optimistic girl94 chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
This was greeat I liked it.
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
Liked it? That I did. :)
JapaneseJewel chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
sappy ending! SAPPY ENDING!
YAY! I'm such a girl, lol!
*Jewelie*
soccergurl1990 chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
That was a brain twister at the end. I thought it was KP. Oh well. Great story though.
Mr. Elliot chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
That was a great ending to your story. I liked it a lot. For just a moment there, I thought that Kim had left Ron (as I assume you intended the reader to think). Another magnificent job. I await your next story eagerly.
Mother Midnight chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
Nice ending, though you scared me a bit with the whole 'lost love' thing.
Queen Artemis chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
This is a wonderful story - I love it. You need to update again - SOON! I don't know how long I will be able to last without knowing what is going to happen (this is how good the story is - it dragged me in - very difficult). So, UPDATE! NOW!
Spice O' Life Who is eating yummy rice chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Well, that was interesting! Hope it works! Tata!
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
Whoa! Drakken and a brain switch! Wonder if he'll come out looking like Shego or something! LOL Can't wait for the next chapter! You write very well. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »