Reviews for The Death of Batman
SoMuchSwagsweg chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
8.5/10
A very nice story overall, or a memoir of sorts, in my opinion. Some of the characters perspectives seemed a little out of their personality, even for mourning the loss of batman. But still a good read
LexLuthor13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I'd love to write a follow-up story where the big hitters-Joker, Bane, Croc, Ra's...well, maybe not Ra's-but where the vengeful constumed folks go in search of the punk who killed Batman.

Maybe, in cleaning up the gutter by systematically killing every street hood until they find the one who axed Batman, the Rogues actually clean up the town.

It's a long shot, but this is a superb story you've made.
LexLuthor13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I love it. Luthor, Croc, Ra's, Lois...

but, In ym opinion, the strongest entry was Barbara Gordon's. Introspective, but you kept the "could we have done more to stop it?" facotr to a minimum-nicely done.

Great job.
Ailly chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Wow. This is so cool! A combo of my favorite things: character death and Batman. _ Anyway, it would be interesting to see the POV of the punk who actually killed him. I also liked how you threw in the POV of a random citizen, not just the named people in the comics and such. I love it!
LivEviL chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
I love going through this piece. It's an excellent idea.
Nate0130 chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
You're missing Cassandra Cain's (the new Batgirl) response.
Angelic Temptress chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Thanx for adding!
henry chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
excellant fanfic1 I give it a nine out of only suggestion was that you should make part of it be about vicky vale in that she is interviewing all these people for like a book about batman that she would never work,keep it up.
Kush Joshi chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
you should do the jla and other groups like the outsiders or titans
trecebo chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Wow. This is very good. You have a knack for capturing the characters and putting words into their povs. Very nicely done. I wish you would do more of this storyline-revisit Dick and Tim, bring in Diana and Alfred. Great job!
sooney chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Jenn 11. Thank you for a different take on the Batman sega. It would be nice if you would develop more on the average person's thoughts (as a police officer or a victim of a crime that Batman has helped. I believe you are very close on the characters thoughts. Keep going!
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Great first fic. I'm surprised that you didn't include Barbara's thoughts, or Selina's. However, I liked it. Great!
LexLuthor13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I loved this. Especially the Joker's part. I would love to see more villain reactions: say...the second tier ones. Batman was a such an integral force that his death had to have some impact on everyone. Luthor even, maybe Lois. Croc, Bane, Ra's...
keep up the great work!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
VeryGood everyone seem,s very in Character!