Reviews for The Date
langleaf chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter:

Its amazing how intense this scene gets if you listen to Hotel California by Vitamin String Quartet whilst reading. It helps the mood :3
Leon chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Hey, Good chapter, good end!

But is this the end?

But what is all that "Tommy" thing?

GIVE ME INFO OM MY EMAIL!
Leon chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
oh Man! It would be better if Ron did everything on his own for at least 2 months...and Kim would understand that Ron CAN move on without her. It would be a little cruel to Kim, but whatever.

GOOD JOB! but I think this story is way too short, It should be longer.

Bye, Leon.
Leon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hey! looks like a good story!
CastaS chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
great work, enjoyed reading it
surforst chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Nice one. I personally always though Ron could use some time away from Kim. Shoulda of gone to Japan though at least they would teach him how to let his anger out in a more deadly manner.

Also the bit about Ron hitting Kim I can see. You actually handle that well. He felt guilty about it like he should but Kim did rip his heart out of his chest. Men are taught not to hit women but we aren't made of stone after all.

Anyway good plot and good writting in general. Nice twist in the end and you sold me on the sequel. I'll read it.
kplover chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
i look forward to reading more of your work. i hope u can start writng more soon.
xayne chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
THAT'S MESSED UP! Ron is a piece of crap if he hits a woman. End of story. He always seemed like such a good guy in the show...
soccergurl1990 chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
This is a great story, update soon please.
Go-Colts chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
I've read this story around five times literally. In fact, The Day it Changed was inspired by this story. Keep up the good work!

P.S.-I think Ron should have just moved on. -_-
SSJ K-chan chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Hey, that was a great story, and I for one think it really captured the characters personalites.
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Hmm...I'm sensing something evil here. Perhaps 'Jerry' is training him or something for evil purposes...or maybe I'm just thinkng to hard...but, anyway-Update 'Tommy' soon!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Nice setup! I'm looking forward to see how this plays out in "Tommy" - and I totally have to admit - Ron fooled me too, I thought he was happy.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
Awesome work. After reading chapter 5, I'm cursing myself for putting it off for so long (stupid summer job). Anyways, I really liked the renewing of Kim and Ron's friendship. It was sweet that she came to help him with his homework and stuff... and bringing the pizza was a nice touch. Great story Ace!
KP4me chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
Great story!I'm Lovin'it! Ahem,anyway,the story was awsome,But Monkey Jesus got a little odd.:P
Great story!