Reviews for The River Poros
Joy E chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Congratulations! I was enthralled and moved by the storytelling. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Congrats on the clear cutoffs! I like the story, you manage to engage my imagination thoroughly. I like the bits were Eowyn feels protective of Faramir and wants to give Denethor an earful.
Talia119 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I have just reread this story for the first time in Years and I must say that it is even better now than what I remembered. I love the way you write from all of the different characters points of view. It lends such a feeling of "being there". Just a fantastic tale. All around! Thank you for submitting it for our pleasure.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
jeta foto y5
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Poor Faramir,that sounded very painful, you almost torment him as much as I do !
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
I love the way Aragorn cares for Faramir and to see him so loved by all.
SwordSwallower17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
This is a beautiful, well-researched, very romantic story. I wish I had the time to read it all now - I will definitely Favorite it and come back to it later!

Wonderful job!
Good Queen Vold chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
What a whimsical ending! I squealed, for some odd reason.
Ithil-valon chapter 13 . 5/11/2004
Ah! How could I not love any story that ends with Faramir at peace. :)
I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Kathryn Angelle chapter 13 . 5/10/2004
Hurray! *sniffles into hanky* That was an excellent, excellent story. Thank you for writing it. At times when you switched view points it would take me a little while to figure out who was talking, but in spite of that the first person narration was very effective. Faramir and Eowyn were both very well done, congratulations! I've enjoyed reading this very much. I'm sad it's over. But won't you please write more E/F stories? This E/F fangirl thinks the market is underserved.
Carrie S chapter 12 . 5/9/2004
Oops-dear me! I have been a bit remiss in reviewing lately...and, while I know I read this chapter a while ago, I did not have the time to review, and did not remember until today that I had not given one to this latest chapter.
Beautiful, as always! So typical of Faramir, to try to get up and follow his wife even when he does not have the strength.
I cannot wait to read more!
Hugs,
Carrie S
Starryaquarius chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
Aww, they will get to stay together! Yay! I really liked this chapter, but I felt as though Aragorn seemed slightly out of character, but this seem to rectify itself in the end, so I have no real complaints. I really love this story! Faramir and Eowyn are my favorites, and you portray them so well. I can't wait to read more!
athelas63 chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
Well, I FINALLY got a chance to sit down and read this whole story - IT IS GREAT! I am anxious to see what happens. You are a really great writer - I love your descriptions and you have do a great job of capturing everyone's character, from Faramir to Aragorn to Imrahil.(glad he is there, I like him!) And Thiri, and everyone else! Waiting...!
Raksha The Demon chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
So happy to read another chapter of your engrossing story.
I love the way Faramir tried to go after Eowyn when she was storming away in a temper, even though he was still too weak to get up.
clairon chapter 11 . 4/30/2004
I came to this story late, pointed here by Raksha, my favourite demon, but I am so glad I made it eventually.
A wonderful story quillon; your Faramir is lovely and the other characters aren't bad either!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »