Reviews for Prisoner
rycchan chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Sweet fic! First of all, I wanted to say that it is well-paced.

Second, how you portray Soujiro and Misao, is very great! You know them so well. ;)

Thirdly, I was screaming in my head when Misao kissed Soujiro on the cheek. And this "I was saving this for Aoshi... but..." PRICELESS. So sweet! xD

Fourth, this is going on my faves list. :)

Lastly, I'm gonna read the sequel. xD

Thanks for writing this!

Ry-chan :D
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Omg! i loved this fic! finally a souxmisao story worth praising! Your style is so fresh and exciting! and you kept every one in character! yay! *does happy dance* and i loved the shoulder devils and angels! so kawai! off i go, to read teh sequel!
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
we! i'm new here XD;

i love you're story! im a soujiro/misao and this is one of the best story 'bout them that ive read _ hope you do more sou/mi fanfics XD!
Kintora chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Kawai! w I enjoyed reading this very much! Actually, I though you did bring out some points rather well. They were cut and dry so it was easy to understand, but at the same time, there was room for some thinking. :) Absolutely love your style and this story. So... onto the topic of sequel! I will go read it right now! Yeah! XD
kenkarri chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
...Soujiro...is...psyco...and...derranged...
kenkarri chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
NOT FAIR! why does mummy boy get a evil a lair and I don't! I'm probably just as evil! and have better taste in bandages! I should switch his bandges with Hello Kitty band aids...hehehe GREAT STORY!
DuQaine chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
Holy! That really really rocked! )

one of the best fics i've read so far!
moon girl chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
now im very mad at you gil! u_u where da hell is the kiss? youre kiding me right? I WANT A KIS! Ç_Ç i want more romance ! im waiting for the next cap ~V
moon girl chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
KenshinObsessed chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
hey, ok i wrote earlier about you using the questions about being the strongest happening when he fought kenshin. but now that i finished the whole story it was a good idea to put that in there lol. i think it was a really awesome story with a cool ending.
KenshinObsessed chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
umm well...so far i really like it...but, your kind of taking things away from kenshin. like soujro isnt supposed to question shishio untill his battle with kenshin. i mean, i like how you put it in here and all, but what would happen in his fight with kenshin? and what about the aoiya? misao wouldnt be there to fight. oh well, its still cool.
Fujiwara Yoshiko chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Oh GOD! How could you write so well?

I love this fic ,Sou and Mi are so adorable,sometimes I just wish to be Misao...*blush*
hotohori P chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
another good fic finished.. *sigh* good thing there is d sequel.. hehehe :P
SoujiroLover chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
ur story rockz!i totally love soujiro/misao fics..cant wait 2 read ur sequel
misaoandsoujiroforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Yours is just as good if not better than the other misao and soujiro fanfics!I'm all for sou and misao fanfic!I think they make such acute couple!P.S. I've read this story and all of festival thats writen!LOVE IT!-

-_ :) ;)