Reviews for Fire and Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
It was draco
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was great. Loved the foreshadow and suspense. Very good!
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw that was cute

i liek badass harry

lol

at first i thought it was draco but then u said voldemort so i knew it was him lol

i love it!
swimchick128 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
that was reli good...but i couldn't figure out who was whom. it was reli well written and i enjoyed reading:)

great job

-anna
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was lovely. Thanks for a great read. I'm frustrated that I couldn't figure out who was who though...
nomy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
seriously i dont know which is which..coz u never mention the scar and the eyes are in the last part and that also is like kinda vague..but from the fire and ice comment maybe i have a bit an idea which is which just dont know in the story cuz you never mention it..but never mind..awesome story and wow you are quite a talented person on doing harry draco slash ..exellent!~~i enjoyed it thoroughly.._~
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was just so beautifully sad. And the poem was so appropriate somehow, though I can't really pinpoint it. Well, off to read the rest of your fics... X) Keep writing!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Glad they are back together!
x-fanfiction-addiction-x chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i think it totally matters. i envisioned harry, this dark, brooding shell of a man, but when it's draco, i don't know. it's just different. but i like how you did it. this way, everybody can see what they want. plus, it is very well written and has a sense of mystery. good job.
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Sad but good at the end. I loved it!
QueenOfTheDamned88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i cudn't figure out who it was. i thought it was harry when the story started then you said the person was cold so i thought the person was draco but i kinda gave up until the end when i thought that one person was a ghost or watching from another plane or sumthing. good amount of confusion but i liked the difference. you don't see harry in a cold light very often. good work
Akire chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Interesting, but very good. Angsty goodness.

~Akire
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was stunning! Once again, I loved it! Then again, I love all your fics, so it's pretty much a given by now. Hehe. I love the way you make them sad and angsty most of the way throughout, and then give them a happy ending, in particular.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I like the way you intergrated the poem at the beginning. Nice. You are my new favourite author!
TheSlytherinMuggle chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
For a moment i thought harry was in love with Snape or something.

i really liekd it!