Reviews for Fire and Ice
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
You did good. So in the beginning I thought Draco because you mentioned in the beginning how he burnt down his childhood home, then Harry again, but around the ending when the person was saying they saw his lover fell I was thinking Draco. So you definitely had me questioning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
It was draco
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was great. Loved the foreshadow and suspense. Very good!
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw that was cute

i liek badass harry

lol

at first i thought it was draco but then u said voldemort so i knew it was him lol

i love it!
swimchick128 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
that was reli good...but i couldn't figure out who was whom. it was reli well written and i enjoyed reading:)

great job

-anna
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was lovely. Thanks for a great read. I'm frustrated that I couldn't figure out who was who though...
nomy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
seriously i dont know which is which..coz u never mention the scar and the eyes are in the last part and that also is like kinda vague..but from the fire and ice comment maybe i have a bit an idea which is which just dont know in the story cuz you never mention it..but never mind..awesome story and wow you are quite a talented person on doing harry draco slash ..exellent!~~i enjoyed it thoroughly.._~
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was just so beautifully sad. And the poem was so appropriate somehow, though I can't really pinpoint it. Well, off to read the rest of your fics... X) Keep writing!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Glad they are back together!
x-fanfiction-addiction-x chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i think it totally matters. i envisioned harry, this dark, brooding shell of a man, but when it's draco, i don't know. it's just different. but i like how you did it. this way, everybody can see what they want. plus, it is very well written and has a sense of mystery. good job.
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Sad but good at the end. I loved it!
QueenOfTheDamned88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i cudn't figure out who it was. i thought it was harry when the story started then you said the person was cold so i thought the person was draco but i kinda gave up until the end when i thought that one person was a ghost or watching from another plane or sumthing. good amount of confusion but i liked the difference. you don't see harry in a cold light very often. good work
Akire chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Interesting, but very good. Angsty goodness.

~Akire
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was stunning! Once again, I loved it! Then again, I love all your fics, so it's pretty much a given by now. Hehe. I love the way you make them sad and angsty most of the way throughout, and then give them a happy ending, in particular.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I like the way you intergrated the poem at the beginning. Nice. You are my new favourite author!