Reviews for Blood Speaks
leftylady70 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Do you still have writer's block? This was too good to just stop!
Little-Butterfly-Bee chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Update soon. Please?
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Update?
VeraBell chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
You have got to finish this story! I mean, a couple of weeks of writer's block I can live with, but not 4 years! Anyway, I hope you get this, 'cause I absolutely love the story! xx
Jack chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
apparently your writer's block has lasted 3.5 years. i hope you get this review and inspiration strikes you. this is a really good story. one of the best i've read in a while. i found it amongst archives and was slightly disappointed it was unfinished. well, whatever happens, great job. you're a terrific writer.
TVCrazed chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Wow. I love this story. Y havent u updated. If ur still working on it and need help I'm more than happy to do it.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
charmedbaby11 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
update soon
JT chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
I just found this story and find it amazing but dude... what happenes next? Is she her sister or not? I'd love to find out that they arn't actually but still family maybe cousins through her Olivia's father and Kelly's father are brothers or cousins maybe. anyway love the story and please continue with it.
femslash-fabfan chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I love this story. I wish you would finish it. I want to know about Kelly and Liv
MobiusVariant chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
I think that this a great story, and I liked the prequel as well. Hope that your muse returns soon :0) I'd love to see how this story turns out :o).
kerri chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
i loved both of your stories i enjoyed the fact that you made casey and gina so different but i need to find out if liv and kelly are related so post soon. you are an amazing writer. tell me when any other stories go up.

yours forever

kerri:)
Nymphadora Weaver chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story. It's great, and I can't wait to read more!
tiffanyearnhardt chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
hi,
well, fyi just to let you know i like the way you spell eliot better than elliot...just to help you out some...great story so far..so i can't cure your writer's block...
-tiffanyearnhardt
Amanda chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
greta story. you should continue
T chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
Can I send you inspiration somehow? I really like this story. I like the way you are playing things around Liv's history. Now unblock and write more so I don't die wondering. :)