Reviews for Timed Life :: Solitude in Speaking
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 2/22
Rin is a closet matchmaker. A brilliant one. Almost as brilliant as you are with writing. Almost.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 2/22
So original. Never even considered the possibility of Inuyasha not being Izayoi's, though the Midoriko/Inutaisho pairing has been mentioned.
Dummy Perception chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
My phone turned off before I clicked the review. LOLz..

Wow, i've always loved this way of writing. You got my mind laughing on the last one.
ButtButtDoodle chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I will forever be addicted to your style of writing.

The way you weave metaphors and similes and descriptions so effortlessly, so subtly - like it's nobody's business - will always baffle and amaze me. You are one of those few authors whose descriptions are not merely informative, but speak as many volumes as if I were reading dialogue between characters. In all seriousness, I would have babies with your writing. The fact that you use it to create such wonderful and delicious Inuyasha fanfiction is icing on the cake. It's a pity that you haven't concocted another fic in so long but still, I figured you deserved to hear(for the millionth time, I'm sure) what a banging good author you are.

cheers :)
nightmarekitt chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Last chapter really got to me. Nice one!
Skyrere chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
each and every one of these chapters were wonderful.

this last one even more so.

I look forward to the next addition to this collection.
sexiroyati chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
oh so its like, he's wondering if he should tell Rin about Kagura. I'm dumb. I read this like 3 times. I love your imagery and diction. You really have a way with words
crazysmile15 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
lol! I love the last one, its so cute!
Frog-kun chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Funny how so much of your work gets so many awards at the InuYasha Fan Guild.

These are some sweet drabbles, filled with the beautiful prose I've come to love you for. "The Temptation of Saint Kagome" was like a random kick in the balls; didn't see that comin'. Not implying that it was bad; it was different. And it made me smile.
NS chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Ha! Last chap's my fave.
Hala chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I love this one!
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Such a heartbreaking drabble, although I suppose that should be expected when dealing with Kikyou. It's always refreshing to see things from her perspective, without people making her out to be such a villain. Done with a lovely simplicity that makes it all the more powerful. Well done, once again.
shackleton chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
all your stuff is good. but this lil bitty drabble is my very favorite.
Ranuel chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
What a great idea! The timeline probably wouldn't work out in anything close to canon but it would make for a wonderful longer AU.
Hiyuri chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
HAHA that was cute! I love it! awe I Love Rin! shes so awesome! Good job!