Reviews for Friends in Need
Hanzo823 chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
dammit how come i can only imagine them wearing tan dress pants and blue suit jackets any way good story
Hanzo823 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
wow a wrestling soap oprea
Swallows a lot chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
good story.
blackbear chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
it was great kepp up the good work
Spinnar chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
OMG chapter 12 was so funny. When he told her to call 911 and then locked his door I was laughing so hard I myself almost fell out of my chair. This story is good. You're an awesome writer.
WWEChica chapter 12 . 3/31/2005
HAHAHAHA! Great chapter!

“Shit” He yelled as he removed his hand to hit the wall. When she just looked at him with raised eyebrows he admitted the truth. “It’s like kissing my damn sister.”

LMAO! Great stuff!
viper-sa chapter 14 . 1/12/2005
hm pulling another girl into the story, love it. Is this gonna make someone jealous?. Great chapter :)
Myth chapter 14 . 1/12/2005
I love you cassy...

Hahaha, that was brilliant! Everything worked out in the end. The punishments were awesome by the way, I was laughing so much at Randy being "grounded", it just really reinforces the whole "family" idea, and that's what makes it so nice to read, hehe.

I loved the John/Mark segment, but obviously the favourite was the whole scene with the Dave, Paul, Mark and Randy - you wrote it so well, the latter three still sort of staying the disapproving and authoritative parents but having fun with that role at the same time. I think Randy took his punishment well, considering...

And the ending! OH MY GOD, you better get this new story up soon. I can see things are going to get SO interesting around here ;-)

All in all, another wonderful story which I enjoyed every bit of. PROPS TO YOU DUDE! You rock...
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 14 . 1/11/2005
Excellent chapter! I love the way Mark, Dave and Paul handled Randy. I'm sad that it's the last chapter but I can't wait to read John's story. Hope you post it soon!

~Phoenix~
Latisha C chapter 14 . 1/11/2005
Will do, amiga, will do. I'll be watching for your next story..."Ghosts." Later!
Myth chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
2 4 6 8, WHO DO WE APPRECIATE? DAVE, DAVE, WO! *jumps up and down with pom poms*

Alright that's taking it too far but DAMN he rocked in this chapter. I like how he handled Randy, it was played perfectly, as if he is a little kid and Dave's the authoritative father. Brilliant.

Gotta say, couple of bits that had me cracking up, em:

- Randy ranting about John and Journey, and Dave's reaction

- Dave going mad about the possibility of Randy sleeping with Journey and Randy's reaction

- the ENTIRE bit with the potential spanking, Randy's reaction and his fighting and Paul's part in it.

- the ending was awesome. Nothing much more to say.

Have to mention though that I'm glad Randy didn't get spanked again, he didn't deserve it...this time. P

I'm glad Mark is gonna make an appearance now, it feels like too many of the family members haven't been around lately. Be good to see him in again. )

Nice one cassy! Hope things get better for you.
grimmwinchester chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
i can't believe dave would beat randy with a belt. i can't wait to see what happens john and journey
Latisha C chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
Great job, Chica. I'm amazed at how you almost always manage to make me laugh. This was a very good chapter. I'm sure the guys felt like laughing when Randy told them all about the kiss between Journey and his self. I actually felt like I was a fly on the wall, observing the whole thing. Keep up the great writing.
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
Ha ha :) Dave's not going to whallop Randy but Randy thinks he is :) That's so cool :) Can't wait to see what Mark, Dave and Paul do to Randy when they all get together.

~Phoenix~
Myth chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
"Not needing to communicate both men turned around and strode determinedly towards the door. Watching them the nurse shook her head. “That young man is going to regret his very existence.” She said to herself before turning back to her paperwork."

LMAO! . I'm sorry, I was actually laughing for like 5 minutes after reading that. Oh, Randy is SO in the shit now.

That was really well done cassy. I loved the kissing part, I did not think that's what Randy was going to do. And the dialogue between him and Journey was just excellent throughout the whole segment.

Hahaha, both John and Journey are smart in that they want to stay out of "the line of fire". Hehehehe...

Update! SOON!