Reviews for Strength
vinnie the geek chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
I think I might like this even better than 'stregth.' (Please don't kick my ass.) Just really flows nicely! 2 Booyahs! ~Vin
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Nice. The last 4 lines, I think, are outstanding. Not bad-8 reviews for a poem! 2 Booyahs! ~Vin
hoshi-ko88 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
*Cries* Sad but very very good!
Dakyu chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Sorry to bother you. I had no other way of contacting you. I wanted to congrajulate you on how well these poems were written, once again, and that my next chapter for my story (snow drift) should be up tomorrow or the day after.

Review if you read!
Dakyu chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hey! This is the author from "Snow Drift," and I have to say, THAT IS AN AWSOME POEM! Anyway, I write poetry too, but I submit them to , and there is a big group of kids who just like to write poetry.

If you're interested, just email me (). Anyway, you're a really good writer, Keep it up! You're saving me from absolute boredom on my grounded summer days!

P.S. Ch. 2 in Snow Drift is up. (_)
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
That was great! How sweet! Really awesome, very sentimental. I loved it!
Fireruby chapter 2 . 5/2/2004

Truly the sweetest couple I've ever had the fortune to meet through a cartoon...

._. I'm almost hesitant to continue along in your work... Your writing is touching. This one almost made me cry. No doubt the waterworks will be starting soon.

But, I'm going to continue, because even though I'm tearing up, your poems are some of the best Teen Titan fanworks I've seen... And they're well worth getting soppy over.

God Bless.
Write on.
Fireruby chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
You capture really capture Raven's character very well in your poems. Have I told you your writing is beautiful? XD Well, it is!

*continues to read*

God Bless.
BlackShield chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
okay... i think i MAY be becoming like addicted to your writing. it's just so frickin good! i know, i'm probably ticking you off taking all this space just to say you're good over and over again, but i just want to say i'm glad you signed up here. a warning: i may begin reviewing your stuff on fictionpress under the name... well... i'll tell you then when it's me. keep writing, i appreciate it!
Pyric chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
i swear, you are a poet. i like it a ton!
Pyric chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
again, i say i like it.
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
That was really beautiful. This makes me want to go find Beast Boy and hug him to death for feeling this way towards Raven. :) Update soon! I really love your poems!
The Sage of Story chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Hey! It's me! You didn't tell me you updated! Or maybe you did, but I haven't checked my mail in a while...
Anywho, I was literally going "aww" after I finished reading this one. "Because you are the strongest person I know." I can't stop saying it...aww! Heehee! .~ Very beautiful work, as always.
Love forever,
audi katia chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Everyone hides their true selves. If only we let our souls free. I love his poem of Raven. It is very in-character.
dana1313 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
ok... since u reviewed on my story (raven) i'll review on yours!
it was very good. i liked it greatly. (or would it be enjoyed?)
and thatnks for quote trying to make me a better writer! end quote. i apprectialte it. _