Reviews for Bab El Sama
The Harry Potter Obsessor chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
More please!
Terreis chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Oh, I like this. I like this very much. I hope you'll update soon. You have a true talent for writing and you're very expressive with your use of words. *Adds to favorites*
Faerchithiel chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
I'm glad you updated! Very nice writing.
mia chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
i thought you had given up on your story! I am so happy to see that you decided to finally update. I love this story and can't wait to see even more. By the way can you make Jazira a really strong character-definetly not a mary sue.
mia chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Chianna chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Your story has the inklings of breadth, scope and complex feeling. Rare indeed in many stories here. I look to your future installments.
Peacockgirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Wow, this chapter was sad, but your writing style is just beautiful. Somehow in your voice you've really managed to capture the spirit of Arabia. Through Jazira's thought's and manner of thinking and speaking you have really been able to capture another culture, and I cannot wait to read more of this, especially once she meets Frank again. I'll be waiting for more!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Interesting starting... Keep it up. I hope there will be more chapters soon
Wyall Jared chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Brilliant start! Very well written!
Oedipal Kat chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Great beginning! Having just seen the movie for the third time (obsessed?) I appreciate this portrayal of Jazira. Very well done.
Faerchithiel chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Cannot wait for more! You are a good writer and your work is pleasant to read! Hmm, maybe I should write a Hidalgo fic when I find the time...
Best of Luck,
Queen Alasse Vanriel Calmacil
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
That was a good chapter.
Darlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Nice prologue. Hope you continue.
i'm in love with Viggo Mortensen chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hey, thank you SO much for writing a fic about something I actually want to read. Nice build up, nice use of literary devices..loving it! Please hurry up and write somemore...THANK YOU!
i'm in love with Viggo Mortensen chapter 1 . 4/2/2004