Reviews for Walking in my Shoes
Casey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow. I’m speechless. Wow. Can I say that again? Wow. Oh my gosh. Again ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I’d love to know just how you keep on doing this. Man, are you talented. Vegeta just seemed SO in character. I have no idea how you did that, cause I’ve read thousands of B/V stories, and some have come close to casting Vegeta’s character. But never as close or as accurate as you. Wow, your amazing! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. That’s all I can say. Wow.
Casey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Majin Danielle chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Excellent! You depected Vegeta perfectly. The song was perfect for him. Using the fight against Cell was a great way of showing his need for attonment. No one really understood what he went through with Freiza. The monster warped his mind. It's really not his fault he does what he does.

Great job! I hope you do more in the future!

-Majin Danielle
Marlyne chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
OMG! I loved this. It was so sad and sweet. Thank you for writing. I'd like to give you some advice, but I don't have the feeling that any of this can be improved. Just keep the good work up. Love, Marlyne
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Lovely, m'dear, truly lovely. Keep up the good work. Keep an eye on spelling, there are a few (very few) oopses in here, but nothing too terrible. I like the fact that you picked a spot in the timeline that isn't often written about. Too often people get sucked into repetitive writing and it's nice to see someone get out of that groove. ~The Blue Sorceress
Matt Ryan chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I'm not a big songfic fan, but this was good. DEPECHE MODE WILL LIVE FOREVER!
kayinetik chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I really like to see a deep analysis of Vegita's personality. People always say he is so mean, and they never really explain why. I liked it...
Samurai24 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Cool story! Depeche Mode's a cool group to quote from. Their songs are very deep and spiritual.
GS1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Wowie... I liked that... very true to form... "Try Walking in My Shoes"... I agree with Vegeta in your story... not one of the earth warriors (including Goku) would survive his life... maybe Piccolo... but I'm addin this one to my faves...
kaa chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
usually I tend to not like song fics, but I really am taken with this one...a great song to explore some of Vegita's inner demons!
QUaxo chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Wicked! An awesome song for the situation.
Acyla chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
I thought that was sweet.