Reviews for Genma Ascendent
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
very cute. I'd like to see a longer version of this and a scene after the visit to the tendos.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Note that Larry F has taken this over and is producing a version that is a bit different.

[…will have to check that out]

A cat chuckled Somewhere

[Why would ‘somewhere’ be capitalized? It looks out-of-place]

A serjeant or

[sergeant?]

/Joining a noble cause and opposing a tyrant,

[The clichés got old a while ago. Are we done yet?]

get your a$$ up there,

[Corny failed attempt to avoid profanity. Either use it or don’t]

area by nearly inch.

[_an_ inch]

The Guide says that it only takes a year for the Curse to stabilize enough for me to use the 'Spring Of Drowned Man' and change back for good."

[Huh, that’s actually a clever reason to not have them cure the curse right then and there. The only thing I’m confused about is whether Shampoo and Ukyo are with them – they’re not mentioned, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re not there]

There was an opening. Akane was a trained martial artist. She took the opening. The table impacted the young man rather suddenly and brutally.

[Points 2]

"Because you hate boys, Akane." Nabiki nodded

[This is certainly going to put the Tendos on Ranma’s bad side]

Since the limo's in the area anyway, I'll just give them a call and we can be done with this. The other two quite obviously want nothing to do with me. I can go back to college tomorrow anyway."

"Limo," repeated Nabiki. She stopped pushing Akane forward.

"College?" Kasumi looked up and blinked.

[Funny twist of the scene]

Why can't I be the one to be the knight come charging in to do the rescue?"

"Out of character," answered Ukyou, Nabiki, and Shampoo simultaneously.

[Points 5]

"That isn't necessarily a given, Kasumi. I got good lines and parts in 'Future Tense' and the 'Cat Scratch Fever' revision. Not that anyone noticed." Akane made a dismissing gesture.

[You know what’s funny? This is even funnier than the main story so far]

And the idea of Ranma falling in Spring Of Anthropomorphic Somewhat Wise But Mainly Affectionate & Playful Tiger has *some* appeal."

[I wonder if anybody’s ever done that. It’s unique, moreso than ‘divergence fic where Ranma ends up with a girl curse]
JWG chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Reading from the end of the list: Nice little tongue in cheek read here.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This isn't exactly "Spring of Drowned Tigger", but it comes close - and FFnet won't let me do a second comment there. Just hope you're listening ...

Enjoyed "Drowned Tigger", and have created an interesting gift for you, related to it. Let me know where I can send it so it'll reach you. And if you're wary, I can't blame you - check with Nightelf, check out my own stories, whatever.

Ellen
Vindictus chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
O,o? There's a calvin and hobbes crossover? this I have to see, whats it called?
DCWestby chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Very good start to this... Would it be too late to consider updating this?
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my homepage, which

you can find through my profile here on There in

the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate

yourself.

Thank you!
Upgrade chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Ooh, very nice twist on Ranma 1/2. With an emphasis on twist.
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
cute, frightning, but cute
libhranan chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
funny stuff.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I like it. Did you really do a Calvin and Hobbes xover? Send me the title!
ken chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
akane-bashing fic. what else is new?
bigdaddycool chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
really good story, well written, but unfortunately too short. i would LOVE to see it continue, but if ur looking for good reading material, this is defintaly worth it!
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
(snicker) The "Calvin and Hobbes" mention was absolutely hilarious! (Any plans on that? It'd make a good spam-fic...)
neko-chama chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This is... um... different. I lost track of what happened too much. This deserves a major rewrite.