Reviews for Lost Times
jarodparker4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I am a newcomer to Pretender fanfictions. I've been reading your stories. You are a great writer. Keep it up.
AJeff chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hi Mercy.

Just read your fanfic. Really loved it. Glad it was just a dream. Wonderful story.

AJ
Maggy chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Well, you got me, fair and square. I never even saw that "freight train" coming. :-) After it hit me, I didn't even resent it, which is an unusual reaction for me, with this sort of plotline. :-)

-Minor point: Some of the "emotional" dialogue between our two favorite men seemed a little on the stilted side, but overall this is a very sweet, heart-warming fic... once you get past the "character death." Thank you.
Runner Sims chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Outstanding first fan fic! I enjoyed it. Keep writing more!
ICD chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hi there.
Well, I read it nearly a week ago but I couldn't review earlier so I will do that from what I remember *smiles*. Well, what stayed in my mind?
Ah, yes. There clearly was the fact that the story was real good!
For a first one I have to say that it's excellent. I was starting to wonder if it was real or if he was dreaming but at the end you had me convinced that it was real. I had hoped for the turn but not really thought it would come.
Only negative point, if you can call it that, is that sometimes it get's a bit confusing when f.e. Jarod is speaking and you are closing the speech-marks. After that you open up a new line and start again with speech-marks and it's again Jarod who is talking. That happened a few times. Not that much of a grave error but you might look for those in the future!
Thanks for the story and I await to get a new one in the near (!) future!
Take care and see ya around
ICD
Kilrez chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
My god Mercy, that was brilliant. Heartwrenching much? The whole time I'm was trying to think of ways that she might not be dead, but just before the end you had me convinced. Really good job, you've got talent kid. '...And then he woke up and it was all a dream...' is usually so annoying but it was an excellent ending.
Now, the critism. When Jarod is reminising in the middle it's a little unclear where the seperation between scenes is, so it has a kinda unintended amusing effect. Apart from that, a couple of gramatical errors and a really great story idea.
(:Earthdrago
Onisius chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was very good! Well done on your first fic. I'm looking forward to any more stories you write. I so liked the ending. And you had syd and J perfect. Keep it up, your a good writer.
Kylie
Ann chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Great story for your first fan fic. I loved how at the end it was a dream.
Jaccione chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was just wonderful. I absolutley loved it. It was so tender and sad and you caught the dynamic between Jarod and Sydney perfectly. And the ending...wow...and someone should definetley teach Jarod some phone manners...
Jacci