Reviews for Not Quite Picture Perfect
orange cotton candy chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
nice story can't wait for the next chapter update soon please i think that the girl is petunia jkjk idk who the girl is can't wait to find out
j chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
you are a fucking git i mean you kept on saying chapter 16 will have lots of H/G and you fucking stop the story you wanker.
nativewildmage chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Oh my gosh. I loved this whole fic. Everything about it. The bits of romance, the pranks, everything! Definetly going on my favorites! And I think you portrayed the characters perfectly, and the whole plot was ingenius!

~wildmage
RiverGold chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Really funny! now go over to the computer , start typing, keep typing, finish typing, post!
RiverGold chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
that was A laugh! AND YOU ARE WAY TO GOOD AT CLIFFIES!
RiverGold chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
sirius dead! (puts head in arms and sobs) I know it is takeing me along time to get over it but he's the best chacter in the whole boody books and he's dead! real good writing!
RiverGold chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
you go! keep writing!
JtBlack chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
ah update im dying to know whats going on!
Anglachel chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Wow. I am really falling love with this fic. It's very engaging and easy to follow. I read all fifteen chapters as quickly as possible, and am now pining for more... Please update! Please! Please! Oh, and if you're still looking for staff for you C2 community, email me! ~anglachel~
alfvos chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
no new posts yet? ugg, too bad. i love this fic...
NostalgicHangover chapter 15 . 12/21/2004
AMAZING!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince releases in JULY, the 16th I believe, they just released the date today! She's finsished the book, yay!

But you better finish YOURS fast! I love it!
Inqflow chapter 15 . 12/12/2004
Its been so long since your update that I had to go back and read through the whole story again! Well, that and I've been reading other stories so I forgot what happened in yours. Sorry! Anyway, great chappie. Hope we get more Harry/Ginny soon!
spike blade chapter 15 . 12/12/2004
keep it up
ForeverUsed chapter 15 . 12/7/2004
update soon!
Laura Granger chapter 15 . 12/5/2004
update soon! i love this story!